• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek/Johor Jaya

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case, the most obvious 'suburb' condos would be the resale units in expat preferred condos. Molek Pine 1-2 and Straits View condo comes to mind for east side. For west side, I think the relatively new BI resale condos are not bad for location too with the CW buses.

I find the Austin area new condos for subsale very value for money.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe land and some commercial/industrial properties still got room to grow. Semi-d below 1.6m also got potential if their built-up are at least 3,000 sq ft and 40x80 land size.

For condos, if these are within walking distance to future RTS, I think got chance too.

Semi-Dees for 1.7 m at the Setia Eco Botanic near Educity is getting 2000 registration for balloting. Looks like landed still in strong demand.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That is where I c v value for $ condo. Freehold, low psf, near important highways n big malls w some land for future development. Hidden gems. I'm not vested but just recommending good lobangs.

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-4286117691.jpg

If u buy non gated and guarded house........

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is y freehold + gated n guarded landed houses will continue to be in demand. Developers r too greedy n r building condos to sell instead. Demand for such landed will always chase supply.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semi-Dees for 1.7 m at the Setia Eco Botanic near Educity is getting 2000 registration for balloting. Looks like landed still in strong demand.

it's not a setia project. it's ecoworld, setia soon to be ex-boss son company. expect lots of setia DNA in this one.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not a setia project. it's ecoworld, setia soon to be ex-boss son company. expect lots of setia DNA in this one.

By the way, the Ecoworld sales office is just besides the new Bukit Indah sales office! Tan Sri is really pushing it man...........haha

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, the Ecoworld sales office is just besides the new Bukit Indah sales office! Tan Sri is really pushing it man...........haha

yeah, haha! i dropped by both offices last month. i think EW should be quite good, huh? their pricing cheaper than the BI clusters. what your opinion?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, haha! i dropped by both offices last month. i think EW should be quite good, huh? their pricing cheaper than the BI clusters. what your opinion?

I didnt go in as I was on co. business, but my opinion is that Tan Sri will want to 打响名声 for Ecoworld's maiden launch. So it should be quite gd, esp if he uses his KL contractors. I heard their KL contractors are better than the JB ones, as they like to 压价 on JB contractors by using the Setia name....... That's what a JB contractor tells me......dunno true or not.......

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

maiden project is always priced to sell and to showcase what the developer is capable of, like a showroom concept. I believe this project is a big potential. what limits the pricing potential is probably the presence of the ugly lookijg pylons which kinda ruins the landscape

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
maiden project is always priced to sell and to showcase what the developer is capable of, like a showroom concept. I believe this project is a big potential. what limits the pricing potential is probably the presence of the ugly lookijg pylons which kinda ruins the landscape

Have u decided on an area? Condo is a bit riskier looking at e delay game e developers r playing.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have u decided on an area? Condo is a bit riskier looking at e delay game e developers r playing.

Oh have not really. I do agree that g&g landed will be less riskier given the strong demand. Will probably wait for avira of medini to launch. also now waiting for eco botanics to launch. Else will also look out for the suburbs condo at 5xx psf

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh have not really. I do agree that g&g landed will be less riskier given the strong demand. Will probably wait for avira of medini to launch. also now waiting for eco botanics to launch. Else will also look out for the suburbs condo at 5xx psf

avira= 99 LH. or 130LH whatever, not freehold. hmmm.
eco botanics.. next to pylons.. hmmm.
condo in jb at 5xx psf? maybe .. must look at developer and the design.
if i were to add one more property and die die in jb... i would buy... resale taman molek. high class area, i like!

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
condo in jb at 5xx psf? maybe .. must look at developer and the design.
if i were to add one more property and die die in jb... i would buy... resale taman molek. high class area, i like!

Actually for condos, I dun think too cheap is a gd idea. Many problems with tenant rent collection, condo maint and safety issues, if the condo project is too low-class.

On Taman Molek resale, we did consider seriously whether to sell our unit n upgrade to Straits View (the Permas Jaya 1) but decided against it reluctantly in the end, as we want to aim for another SG condo when ABSD is removed..... haha

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually for condos, I dun think too cheap is a gd idea. Many problems with tenant rent collection, condo maint and safety issues, if the condo project is too low-class.

On Taman Molek resale, we did consider seriously whether to sell our unit n upgrade to Straits View (the Permas Jaya 1) but decided against it reluctantly in the end, as we want to aim for another SG condo when ABSD is removed..... haha

i also waiting for ABSD removed in singapore. think must wait 5 years or more.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone has any idea whether the little japanese village at taman molek is materializing?

It's basically the row of shops at Molek Pines 3 & 4, which is near the Berinda Sales Gallery. It should be completed together with Molek Pines 3 & 4, I guess.