• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Anyone experienced Corruption in the Property Industries in Johor ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that there is a new wave of Property Buyers in Johor now.
Would they be victims,or Victors ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that there is a new wave of Property Buyers in Johor now.
Would they be victims,or Victors ?
Hey Malaysian bully dog don’t act innocent do evil conflate victim and victor. I am a victim of Malaysian crimes does not mean I am a loser while you Malaysian criminal bullies smearing and harassing me with whistles are victor. Pui shameless Malaysian bullies calling yourself victor while mocking me victim of your Ccb crimes as loser. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Malaysian bully dog don’t act innocent do evil conflate victim and victor. I am a victim of Malaysian crimes does not mean I am a loser while you Malaysian criminal bullies smearing and harassing me with whistles are victor. Pui shameless Malaysian bullies calling yourself victor while mocking me victim of your Ccb crimes as loser. Pui!
Oh a victim of Malaysian crimes cannot call myself victim of crimes so that no one knows what evil and horrible crimes Malaysians did to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should know what you get for buying house in jb. Contribute to their economy help them cannot say help them - suck cock sinkie says must suck their cock say is to help ourselves - and meet Malaysian crimes cannot call yourself a victim of crimes without being mocked by the bullies as loser. What a lousy deal to buy house in jb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should know what you get for buying house in jb. Contribute to their economy help them cannot say help them - suck cock sinkie says must suck their cock say is to help ourselves - and meet Malaysian crimes cannot call yourself a victim of crimes without being mocked by the bullies as loser. What a lousy deal to buy house in jb!
Many sinkie traitor dogs like @k1976 like to suck cock of Malaysian criminals and wash clean clean for them indeed hahaha while they are wimps that dare not even swear if I am virgin they die a violent death and their family women be 18 generations whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkie traitor dogs like @k1976 like to suck cock of Malaysian criminals and wash clean clean for them indeed hahaha while they are wimps that dare not even swear if I am virgin they die a violent death and their family women be 18 generations whores.
Only Malaysian criminals need to be washed clean clean not virgin okay @k1976 son of Hakka Cantonese prostitute harassing me a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!