• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek/Johor Jaya

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC high tension cable laaa.

During army training in taiwan.. "This's Echo one, lei-lio over.., this's Echo one.. then noticed pylon is nearby..

Kao!, then have to walk a distance away to comm back. :biggrin:

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
haa ..so i see, EPL. i am one of the rare male species who doesnt watch soccer

Hmm a few years. I will be more likely take the role of a flipper in my next investment so my treasure hunt continues ...

Need to go for big quantum purchases for the flipper to make significant profits leh.... More high risk also. By big quantum, I mean semi-d & detached houses, factory, commercial and land. The profits from flipping condo n terrace not a lot leh, esp after deducting interest....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guessed correctly both of you were talking about different straits view.

I think both Straits View will do well in the long run, since both are near to RTS. There are also commercial activities sprouting up in Danga Bay & Permas area now that Khalid is in charge.

Yesterday, LHL's National Day Rally also make certain SG districts, like Tanah Merah, Paya Lebar, Pasir Panjang as areas with growth potential....

SG's direction is clear. East side for aviation industries, and West side for shipping. North side for high-tech electronics etc. South side for commercial/offices/high value homes. The North & West will need more MY workers, hence hopefully boosting JB rents & property values in the long run.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think both Straits View will do well in the long run, since both are near to RTS. There are also commercial activities sprouting up in Danga Bay & Permas area now that Khalid is in charge.

Yesterday, LHL's National Day Rally also make certain SG districts, like Tanah Merah, Paya Lebar, Pasir Panjang as areas with growth potential....

SG's direction is clear. East side for aviation industries, and West side for shipping. North side for high-tech electronics etc. South side for commercial/offices/high value homes. The North & West will need more MY workers, hence hopefully boosting JB rents & property values in the long run.

damn! time to move out of my house in the west, ahahaa! just kidding. tana mera, pasir pajang is growth potential. no shit, sherlock... LHL no need to say that in a national speech. i already know that for the past 15 years. so good until i could never afford kekeke. actually tanah merah can la, until recently.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
During army training in taiwan.. "This's Echo one, lei-lio over.., this's Echo one.. then noticed pylon is nearby..

Kao!, then have to walk a distance away to comm back. :biggrin:

haa .. so u mean the pylon will affect quality of reception??

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to go for big quantum purchases for the flipper to make significant profits leh.... More high risk also. By big quantum, I mean semi-d & detached houses, factory, commercial and land. The profits from flipping condo n terrace not a lot leh, esp after deducting interest....

actually i dont need a lot of $$ to let go - just going to treat the ppty as a piggy bank and cash out when little gains appear. Of course need to factor in the bank penalty for breaking the mortgage and also capital tax gain.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i dont need a lot of $$ to let go - just going to treat the ppty as a piggy bank and cash out when little gains appear. Of course need to factor in the bank penalty for breaking the mortgage and also capital tax gain.

I feel we need at least RM 100K net profits for all the time and troubles. Not always easy, after netting off bank interest & agent fees for the smaller investments.....

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel we need at least RM 100K net profits for all the time and troubles. Not always easy, after netting off bank interest & agent fees for the smaller investments.....

today, not much meat left. prices have gone up so much if u were to buy now

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe properties in JB have form a bubble now....

I believe land and some commercial/industrial properties still got room to grow. Semi-d below 1.6m also got potential if their built-up are at least 3,000 sq ft and 40x80 land size.

For condos, if these are within walking distance to future RTS, I think got chance too.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe land and some commercial/industrial properties still got room to grow. Semi-d below 1.6m also got potential if their built-up are at least 3,000 sq ft and 40x80 land size.

For condos, if these are within walking distance to future RTS, I think got chance too.

I believe some 'suburbs' condo with quick access to major highways such as edl selling at rm500psf can still grow albeit slowly and limitation. Those who prefer to live in condo and are priced out of the 900psf above condo may be attracted to these condos

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe some 'suburbs' condo with quick access to major highways such as edl selling at rm500psf can still grow albeit slowly and limitation. Those who prefer to live in condo and are priced out of the 900psf above condo may be attracted to these condos

In this case, the most obvious 'suburb' condos would be the resale units in expat preferred condos. Molek Pine 1-2 and Straits View condo comes to mind for east side. For west side, I think the relatively new BI resale condos are not bad for location too with the CW buses.