• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mod Pappertail is a woman?!!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think there is a sense that she is one...what do you guys think?

kekeke

:biggrin:

hi there

1. honest, i simply have kosong idea who or what is this peppertail thing.
2. what make you think that the new mod is some woman thing?
3. did she confess sleeping with sammy or what:biggrin:

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. honest, i simply have kosong idea who or what is this peppertail thing.
2. what make you think that the new mod is some woman thing?
3. did she confess sleeping with sammy or what:biggrin:

or else wtf you think Sammy just anyhow make someone not even know half the time to anybody into a mod? Clear sign when a man is not thinking with his right head but the bottom one .....

wtf is that shit-stirrer Deaththreat when you need him?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppercrab is indeed a meteoric star of the PAP camp in this forum. I have not seen anyone gained about 500 points in a span of a week. But Peppercrab did it. And he didn't need to contribute a cent :*:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppercrab is indeed a meteoric star of the PAP camp in this forum. I have not seen anyone gained about 500 points in a span of a week. But Peppercrab did it. And he didn't need to contribute a cent :*:

mbsslot gave him 200+ rep point before he kanna cut down in size. not sure mbsslot got use his clones to upz too.