• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee arrives at his wife's wake

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What verdict do you have for a man, who visited his wife's funeral, with heavy body guards in a so-called safe country?.

A MAN IN GUILT!!

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mini Statistics
Total Posts

ah tee... This forum has see too many sleeper nicks like yours come and go. you have to earn the net cred first if you want to be taken seriously. Right now the more u stir this pot, the more porridge will overflow. :rolleyes:

I don't know what you mean by that... But I join this forum because I feel that it is where minds meet... I don't know anything about points, sleeper nicks etc... Yes I seldom contribute in this coffee shop forum before because I once did and I was F---ed by one Brother for no apparent reason.. So that is why I have stopped.

This round I wrote in so offten because I felt that I wanted to give my two cents worth....with no other expectations of people talking me seriously...Just thinking my thoughts aloud only.

Perhaps you can advise me more about the proceedures....Brother..

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What verdict do you have for a man, who visited his wife's funeral, with heavy body guards in a so-called safe country?.

A MAN IN GUILT!!

It is a normal PROTOCOL for a Statesman.. This doesn't confine to Singapore only... Every country in the world also observe the same Protocol... It is not a matter of a Safe or Unsafe Country.

Cheers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
. YOU HAVE NO BASIC RESPECT for a Fellow Human Being...

Ask yourself what sort of respect LKY extended to his "fellow human beings"... the ones he locked up for decades for no rhyme or reason. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you have to earn the net cred first if you want to be taken seriously.

"Taken seriously"??? in a freakin on line forum????:eek: You're obviously living in some sort of make believe world.

People who have the need to be taken seriously don't waste their time banging away on their keyboards. They do something worthwhile in the real world. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Taken seriously"??? in a freakin on line forum????:eek: You're obviously living in some sort of make believe world.

People who have the need to be taken seriously don't waste their time banging away on their keyboards. They do something worthwhile in the real world. :rolleyes:

as usual, samleong puts everything back in perspective :wink:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not body guards la, for fuck sake, guys were there to catch him if he fall

You're absolutely right. Am told that the old fart cud not stand on his own.

This round his viral infection is very serious and that LWL together with old fart
gave the go-ahead to unplug gecko so that she cud focus on looking after him.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
07.jpg

If you had seen the news yesterday, from the reaction of his bodyguards they were preparing to catch him if he falls. The look on his face no longer has that confidence and glow as before. From the picture he looked almost senile and lost.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I noticed when I saw the picture in the papers, that LKY was wearing jogging shoes..doesn't look so ruddy as before.

He wears jogging shoes everywhere, even in his office, even when he has a 2 piece suit on. His shoes are always Nike, he seems to like those the most.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

A MAN IN GUILT!!

They are not bodyguards. They are not wearing body armour, and they are not packing heavy heat.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What he's going through now is nothing compared to the suffering he imposed on those who were punished simply because they held different views regarding the running of Singapore.

While he and his wife have lead rich, fulfilling lives, many young men and women spent the best part of their most productive years languishing behind bars without ever being charged for any crimes.

He still has a chance to repent, apologise and offer some sort of compensation to those he has wronged. However, I'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes:

Very well put

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am very DISGUTED at your comment. You are way over-board... If you really don't like them , please just keep quiet... YOU HAVE NO BASIC RESPECT for a Fellow Human Being...

How would you feel if your loved one were to just pass away and someone did this to you? You think that you are being SMART & COOL ? NO...you are WRONG...

Your Comment NOT FUNNY & it makes me Shake my head and PITY YOU .. Please , Please Think...

Thsi fucker did not pity his political opponents, imagined or real when he whacked them, and subjected them to poverty, imprisonment and all manners of torture. This fucker is no Mahatma Gandhi. He has a mean bone in every part of his body, he is not to be pitied

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he's going through now is nothing compared to the suffering he imposed on those who were punished simply because they held different views regarding the running of Singapore.

While he and his wife have lead rich, fulfilling lives, many young men and women spent the best part of their most productive years languishing behind bars without ever being charged for any crimes.

He still has a chance to repent, apologise and offer some sort of compensation to those he has wronged. However, I'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes:

You are lucky to be borned in Singapore, that you can go on the net and write this shit in the comfort of your home and after filling your stomach with food.
Be it that you were borned in a 3rd world country, you would be living from hand to mouth and no access to internet. Not only that, you would be illiterate.

R

redlightmeansgo

You're absolutely right. Am told that the old fart cud not stand on his own.

This round his viral infection is very serious and that LWL together with old fart
gave the go-ahead to unplug gecko so that she cud focus on looking after him.

Euthanasia!! I thought it's illegal in this side of paradise. In any case, good to know the old one will stoop to anything in the name of self-preservation.

R

redlightmeansgo

Thsi fucker did not pity his political opponents, imagined or real when he whacked them, and subjected them to poverty, imprisonment and all manners of torture. This fucker is no Mahatma Gandhi. He has a mean bone in every part of his body, he is not to be pitied

I dun think he'd always acted alone. It was a hubby and wife partnership. Now that the chief consultant is gone, we sit and wonder how long the remaining half will hold out.