• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Disgraced Serial Liar Yang To Be Restrained From Telling More Lies About Good Ministers Shan and Vivian!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering how ah Yang and his family is getting persecuted...it's obvious pinky is afraid of him...but why he soo scared of ah Yang? Can ah Yang overthrow him?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to cut off the balls of the imam that raped and sodomized you?
For a fact no imams have ever done that to me, but if ever it did, I WILL eventually cut his balls off.

For you, every week back to church to see him and relive your pleasure

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Familee chaos because LKY has kicked the bucket. You love to see it. What a time to be alive. :biggrin:

670580de961392b56a8be53ca6f6ca4b.jpg
It would be even more interesting if Pinky's first father in law revealed what happened.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Ah Yang become like that?
Wasn't it due to stress of loss of his dad?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For a fact no imams have ever done that to me, but if ever it did, I WILL eventually cut his balls off.

For you, every week back to church to see him and relive your pleasure

You're still in denial. We already know that you were used as a sex toy by imams since you were a boy.