• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Traitor Yang Challenges Good Ministers Shan And Vivian To Sue Him In UK! Bayi Lawyer Pondering About Mareva Injunction Like Against Wanker Tang!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they do. The wicked Yang has defamed two good ministers. Yang will not be allowed to get away scot free just because he made the libelous post from UK. Our judge can still freeze all of his worldwide assets with a Mareva Injunction. Their bayi lawyers are looking into it.
No need lah. He still has assets in Singapore, more than enough to pay the damages.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
lawyer lim tean 's business booming,

Screenshot_2023-07-30-21-40-51-377-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Let’s Elect Tan Kin Lian As Our People’s President!

I am very happy and grateful that Tan Kin Lian has decided to enter the race to become the next President of Singapore.

I ask Singaporeans to coalesce around Kin Lian so that we make him the next President of Singapore in September!

Kin Lian is truly an independent candidate without any ties to the PAP, GIC or Temasek. His record speaks for itself. So has his many public speeches made at Hong Lim park and other events. He is a patriot who is always bursting with ideas of how to make life better for the ordinary Singaporean. Despite being a person of means, he eats at hawker centres and takes public transport like most of us. He does not live in the ivory tower but he understands the everyday struggles of the common man.

Kin Lian qualifies easily for the Presidential Election and does not need any dispensation from the President Election Committee to contest the election. He built NTUC income from a $28 million business into a $17 Billion business when he left. He was a Board Member of POSB before it merged with DBS. He always had very innovative ideas of how to improve the services of the bank for Singaporeans. And every Singaporean has had a POSB account at some point in their life.

I am confident that with Kin Lian’s entry into the contest, it will quickly turn into a 2 horse race between him and Tharman. I am also confident that with your support, Kin Lian will beat Tharman and Singapore will have the independent People’s President we crave.
One thing is for sure- No More PAP President!

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-07-30-21-42-51-230-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Shanmugam And Vivian Can Join A Long List Of Celebrities And Oligarchs Who Have Sued For Libel In London.

As I said in my earlier post today, London is the libel capital of the World and many foreigners have sued for libel in London.

If Shanmugam and Vivian sue Lee Hsien Yang for libel in London, they will join other celebrities and oligarchs such as Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson and Roman Abramovich, all of whom have resorted to the English Courts to vindicate their reputation.

Johnny Depp sued the Sun Newspaper for calling him a wife beater. Amber Heard gave evidence for the newspaper and Johnny Depp’s libel claim was dismissed by the English High Court with the High Court judge finding that the Sun’s statement was substantially true. Subsequently, Depp sued Amber Heard in the US for libellous statements made by her and won a jury verdict for US$10 million.

Any libel trial in London would take place in the Gothic Victorian building in The Strand known as The Royal Courts of Justice. There are 2 cavernous court rooms in that building which are reserved specially for defamation trials. Given that 26 and 31 Ridout Road were probably built in the Edwardian Age ( 1900-1914), it seems quite fitting for the trial to take place in such historical surroundings.

Shanmugam and Vivian can be sure that when they arrive at The Royal Courts, the paparazzi would be waiting for them as they are always camped outside the courts whenever a sensational libel trial is taking place.

Won’t it would be a real feather in the cap for both of them if they are able to secure victory in a foreign land against Lee Hsien Yang and in the libel capital of the world?!

(Pictures below include those of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard arriving at The Royal Courts of Justice for the libel trial).

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB Kenneth J.

I’m particularly concerned that POFMA is now being used in a kind of combined operation like a military pincer movement to make it easier for Ministers to win defamation suits. In particular, is Shanmugam using the power of his own Ministry to issue Correction Notices which could give him an unfair advantage by prejudging cases in which he has a direct financial interest. The corrections on Factually.sg go well beyond what was said in the original post and attempt to draw inferences or insinuations that are not there.

LHY has refused to back down. See his post at the end. There can’t be any argument that as he says, “Two Ministers have leased state owned mansions from the agency that one of them controls.” That is enough. Shame on them.

By playing whack-a-mole and wasting money on having me surveilled by ISD in Nee Soon, Shanmugam isn’t in fact quashing public curiosity – he’s just pushing it underground. The Government’s answers have not satisfactorily explained the issues that Singaporeans are still concerned about. There are still too many gaps in the information.

Above all else one fact stands out as an irrefutable truth. SLA stewardship and management of the land and the associated properties has been appalling. An agency that Shanmugam controls. An agency for which he personally appointed the CEO. There is no denying it. If I had managed a fund under my control this badly, I would have been fired.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not ? If their minimum standard is a colonial bungalow to stay comfortably .:laugh:
Base on ahneh maths.... the corners, the swimming pool, the bath tub, the garden, the this and that he don't use.... don't pay....

After discounting all these ' I don't use don't pay'.... the total sum is $500.... we pay for him only... this is just give face to ahneh only....

More to discount..... he take bus to court we pay... he take uber ride... he pay himself... he can only drink Himalayas water from India, roti prata he make himself and curry.... we save $20 ....

What else..... grooming time. Pangsai shower brush teeth and make coffee rest and take a nap... keng again...

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-07-31-07-54-12-334_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

** why people always like to say " thoughts and prayers" are with so and so :biggrin: ?

** why dont just be honest and say : " hoot ahh ..." :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is Wei Ling? Have they threaten her?
She shd give her inheritance to Yang to manage.... set aside all her money to help those who are going to annoy PAP and her brother Loong with no ends in sight... that is nation defence for her... than 暗箭难防... arrows any shoot...

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 186849

** why people always like to say " thoughts and prayers" are with so and so :biggrin: ?

** why dont just be honest and say : " hoot ahh ..." :biggrin:
Oppies still dreaming about Black Mambas taking up the challenge and sue LHY in London ? And when Black Mambas choose NOT to, Oppies will cry foul ?

Who in the right frame of mind will deny himself of a sure victory ? All Black Mamba needs to do is to give his friend a call and see if the Courts are prepared to hear the case. That the case will be heard in Singapore Courts is already a forgone conclusion.

The Black Mambas are just waiting for either LHY to emulate Pritam by coming out to HELP maintain the innocence of the Black Mambas, even without the need to have a trial. The only difference is Pritam did it on his own volition without any threats. :rolleyes:

Last edited: