• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michellin Chef: Your Chicken rice is too SPICY!

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is responding like most ang mos would. To them, anything hotter than ketchup is spicy. But i am surprised with his remark, since he is supposed to an international celebrity chef. so he ought to know better. At the end of the day, he's just another blue collar, uncouth cockney pommy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my humbLe opinion, this Gordon crap is One Overrated ceLeb chef.There are tonnes' out there who are way aboVe
him in terms of cuLinary sKiLLs..:cool:
Too bad is; many just cant' fuck as much as his mouth can..:eek::rolleyes:

This is about the only one of your 5,000+ posts that I actually agree with!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is responding like most ang mos would. To them, anything hotter than ketchup is spicy. But i am surprised with his remark, since he is supposed to an international celebrity chef. so he ought to know better. At the end of the day, he's just another blue collar, uncouth cockney pommy.

He no cockney pommy, he a scot.

Why so hot under the collar? He entitled to his opinion, what happen to free speech?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He no cockney pommy, he a scot.

Why so hot under the collar? He entitled to his opinion, what happen to free speech?

Yes, he is a Scot with an OBE (don't play play). There is no free speech in Spore. Since he is in Spore he has to observe our rules and culture, haha!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have tasted Chicken Rice in Hainan Island (both Hai kuo and Sanya) and found that our version is much better.

In China, they prefer lots of skin with blood in the bones, whereas over here ours is delicious and suits the taste of different Singaporeans.

Maybe that critic should try Chicken rice in China or some other ASEAN country like Indonesia or Phillippines.

Surprisingly they love our damsels.......

me too, I hate it. The rice kns is like white rice

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonight i give face. no vulgarities. :p what the fxxk this chow monkey know about chicken rice. chow chxx bxx! its the chilli sauce that is spicy lah. where got spicy chicken rice one???

so clever? go challenge the maxwell hainanese curry rice lah.

Spot on Pii Chon....
Contrary to what many thinks the chilli though important does not make the chicken rice....merely compliments it.
Dun eat with chilli la if chilli too spicy. Also original chicken rice will have black sauce and ginger mix besides chilli.