• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michellin Chef: Your Chicken rice is too SPICY!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmo can eat spicy food meh?

why asian need to get endorse by angmo to consider achievements??? why???
:oIo:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my humbLe opinion, this Gordon crap is One Overrated ceLeb chef.There are tonnes' out there who are way aboVe
him in terms of cuLinary sKiLLs..:cool:
Too bad is; many just cant' fuck as much as his mouth can..:eek::rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my humbLe opinion, this Gordon crap is One Overrated ceLeb chef.There are tonnes' out there who are way aboVe
him in terms of cuLinary sKiLLs..:cool:
Too bad is; many just cant' fuck as much as his mouth can..:eek::rolleyes:

we got a lot of wannabe food blogger food critics and a jamie oliver copy cat, that why he is here

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is clearly a publicity stunt to swell Ramsey's already large ego and bank balance. He is classically trained in French cuisine and knows very little about Asian cuisine.
Comparing his culinary skills with those of Sinkie hawkers is like comparing KF Seetoh with Heston Blumenthal.:confused:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmo can eat spicy food meh?

why asian need to get endorse by angmo to consider achievements??? why???
:oIo:

You don't need anybodies endorsement but lots of people choose to care for some reason and get all emotional over it. This guy is just promoting himself...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't need anybodies endorsement but lots of people choose to care for some reason and get all emotional over it. This guy is just promoting himself...

singntel is paying him in some misguided way that it will promote singapore food

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my View; it's aLL about the propping up of viewerships of otherwise decLining MIO's suscription..

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have tasted Chicken Rice in Hainan Island (both Hai kuo and Sanya) and found that our version is much better.

In China, they prefer lots of skin with blood in the bones, whereas over here ours is delicious and suits the taste of different Singaporeans.

Maybe that critic should try Chicken rice in China or some other ASEAN country like Indonesia or Phillippines.

Surprisingly they love our damsels.......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you are a vegetarian, you dun have to bother with all these chicken shit and save money from inviting some over-rated chef.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey Tony; are you not bored of singing the saMe tune Over & Over again ?..:*:
I HEARD YOU.THANKS.:cool::rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WTf does a pwa cheebye ang moh know anything about what is the essence of a good laksa or good chicken rice ....kong simi lanjiao man?

ask that loudmouth cheebye kiah whether his lanjiao is long enough to touch his asshole.....

so that he can go and fuck himself nicely

NBCCB.....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTf does a pwa cheebye ang moh know anything about what is the essence of a good laksa or good chicken rice ....kong simi lanjiao man?

ask that loudmouth cheebye kiah whether his lanjiao is long enough to touch his asshole.....

so that he can go and fuck himself nicely

NBCCB.....

sorry he understand not your swearing

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonight i give face. no vulgarities. :p what the fxxk this chow monkey know about chicken rice. chow chxx bxx! its the chilli sauce that is spicy lah. where got spicy chicken rice one???

so clever? go challenge the maxwell hainanese curry rice lah.