• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michellin Chef: Your Chicken rice is too SPICY!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonight i give face. no vulgarities. :p what the fxxk this chow monkey know about chicken rice. chow chxx bxx! its the chilli sauce that is spicy lah. where got spicy chicken rice one???

so clever? go challenge the maxwell hainanese curry rice lah.

Bro I thought jalan besar curry rice:biggrin:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTf does a pwa cheebye ang moh know anything about what is the essence of a good laksa or good chicken rice ....kong simi lanjiao man?

ask that loudmouth cheebye kiah whether his lanjiao is long enough to touch his asshole.....

so that he can go and fuck himself nicely

NBCCB.....

East is east and West is west and the twain shall never meet!

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we chinese started cooking up different dishes those red hair barbarians were still standing around a raw fire roasting their food. All they got is raw or burnt and now we are asking their view on our food?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Brit fud is crap compared to the simple chicken rice in my opinion. Mushy peas and soggy fries with vinegar will make me puke.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my humbLe opinion, this Gordon crap is One Overrated ceLeb chef.There are tonnes' out there who are way aboVe
him in terms of cuLinary sKiLLs..:cool:
Too bad is; many just cant' fuck as much as his mouth can..:eek::rolleyes:

i prefer jamie oliver or his protege, aaron craze from rude boy food.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice there is some resentment to this Ang Mo's comment on the "spicyness" of chicken rice. C'mon Singaporeans, can't you guys accept that people have their own opinion, and being a foreigner, local tastes are "foreign" to him! And for those of you who do not think too much of "western" cuisine, why is MacDonald's selling so well here? Definitely doing way better than your beloved chicken rice or char kwey teow in the west. And take this statement - pizza will be the staple dish of the world some day, there isn't anybody I've come across that doesn't agree with pizza. As for Gordon Ramsay, to me he is just a chef who has a knack in publicity, that's all, it's Sg's media that played up to him.

Cheers!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice there is some resentment to this Ang Mo's comment on the "spicyness" of chicken rice. C'mon Singaporeans, can't you guys accept that people have their own opinion, and being a foreigner, local tastes are "foreign" to him! And for those of you who do not think too much of "western" cuisine, why is MacDonald's selling so well here? Definitely doing way better than your beloved chicken rice or char kwey teow in the west. And take this statement - pizza will be the staple dish of the world some day, there isn't anybody I've come across that doesn't agree with pizza. As for Gordon Ramsay, to me he is just a chef who has a knack in publicity, that's all, it's Sg's media that played up to him.

Cheers!

Bullshit our hawkers earn more than MCD

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a big foodie here, but on this subject, I'd pick Bobby Flay. Reason is I love to barbecue and his series Boy Meets Grill did score a point with me.

Cheers!

somehow Bobby's BBQ food doesn't look delicious enough. I prefer Robert Rainford's Licence to Grill cos he puts more emphasis on dry rubs and wet marinades.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
bullshit bullshit

Bullshit? Let's put a time fixed time frame and see. Over the next one year, how many Singaporeans will patronise MacDonalds versus over how many Americans will savour wonton mee, chicken rice and char kwey teow combined? Where's the bullshit?

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow Bobby's BBQ food doesn't look delicious enough. I prefer Robert Rainford's Licence to Grill cos he puts more emphasis on dry rubs and wet marinades.

This Rainford's grill is mostly quite clean, doesn't look used. Bobby Flay uses a charcoal kettle grill, same as mine.

Cheers!