• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Mediacock only want to pay $50 a day for veteran actors

According to Shin Min, Mediacock has offered "Ah Tu" 钱志刚 $50 a day for a serial drama. 钱志刚 told Mediacock to fuck off. Chen Shu Cheng said both parties should have mutual respect while Zhu Hou Ren said Mediacock is too much.

A young actress also told Mediacock not to call her again when Mediacock offered her $150 a day for a cameo.

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201107301545-263873.html

Does Medicorp still intend to move to new facilities:confused:

The current location must be worth a alot of $$$$.

These actors have the choice to reject the offer. Anyway for a channel that only aunties watch $50 a day is about right.

this is 钱志刚? $50 ok lahh

20110730_km_sen_QianZhiGang_img_main.jpg

$50 a day but how much work? He is only playing a v small role then maybe only do actual work of 2 hours per day?

He's a darn good actor lor...

i have never watched local tv shows for at least 10 years liao... but i can remember he only acts in second string roles as fathers or bosses.. not leading actor material for obvious reasons. if he it really talented, he should have gone in to theatre or plays.

friends, do you know a few actors from the 80's are driving taxi now. recently, i met one who always play bad guy in the 80's serial.

leoman

mediacorpse become less professional now.
looking 4 cheapskate paying actor/actress

i guess if ask foreigners n pay 'em $50 , they oso will f** 'em off

According to Shin Min, Mediacock has offered "Ah Tu" 钱志刚 $50 a day for a serial drama. 钱志刚 told Mediacock to fuck off. Chen Shu Cheng said both parties should have mutual respect while Zhu Hou Ren said Mediacock is too much.

A young actress also told Mediacock not to call her again when Mediacock offered her $150 a day for a cameo.

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201107301545-263873.html

Just an excuse to hire more FTrash actors. But expect the FAP Traitors to end up paying more but diam diam to save face later.

I remembered some 20-30 years ago some relatives of mine have lobang to be extras in those channel 8 serials'....those background pedestrian type walking around. Going rate was 30 bucks per day with meals but you usually only need to work half a day. My mum was a regular and would recruit her kakis and our neighbors along...

how's the rate nowadays?

LOL just be the back ground traffic is even easier compared to actually having any speaking roles.

I bet the rates have gone down further and further.

钱志刚 is a very good actor.

Yes he is one of the better ones...he had a wide range taking on good guys baddies and even comedic roles.
I think he does not porlampar if not he could have been like Chen shu Chen or huang wen yong still hanging around with a stable job inside mediacock.

My parents prefer to watch the korean channel which comes free when you subscribe to starhub. Spore TV is a reflection of Spore, it's going to the doggies :rolleyes:

hairylee

Yes he is one of the better ones...he had a wide range taking on good guys baddies and even comedic roles.
I think he does not porlampar if not he could have been like Chen shu Chen or huang wen yong still hanging around with a stable job inside mediacock.

Yes, true actors and actresses cannot survive in mediacorps. What we have now are porlumpars that cannot act.
See already also tulan. That's why I never watch mediacorps programme, even the news.

wow! my li'l brother leetahsar can consider himself luckier! he was paid $40 for kelefeing with lunch provided, of course. it's less than an 8 hr work duration by the way. and yes! he could tau pau any leftover lunchboxes for his dinner :p