• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Girl Next Door Julie's Reputation Destroyed By Pervert Samsters And Lingling! Want Julie To To Prove She Don't Have STD? You Motherfuckers!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ccb Malaysians tell filthy lies based on hot air and say burden of proof is on me. Excuse me I no need to prove anything but I don’t mind sacrificing my human rights to offer virginity test challenge to prove you ccb Malaysians wrong. Put your notarized nric here if not shut up ccb Malaysian Son of whore. Pui!
tumblr_n5e3y9mDvr1r21i5xo1_r4_250.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
let sleeping dog lie because they are the biggest liar. not here.....shoot that sleeping bitch.
Hey it just dawned on me that you are insinuating that I am telling lies about sleeping when the calls from India Iran came. When I posted these phone calls back then the timing already shown to be morning and I was sleeping with no disturb function on. Someone already questioned me and I already answered this. Don’t anyhow open your ccb mouth to accuse me lying based on hot air. This is so ccb Malaysian trait from citizen to Govt leader to accuse people of wrongdoing based on hot air. FYI I called back a few of them either no pick up or they block me. Son of whore happy now?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
STD/HIV can take years to appear ?

would you be more specific? STDs generally classified into 2 broad categories- bacterial and viral.

Bacterial infections, e.g. gonorrhea, syphilis, yeast infections, etc, usually have a shorter incubation period, the symptoms show up real quick. A good dose of anti-biotics and creams can help clear the symptoms.

Viral infections on the other hand, e.g HIV, the incubation period could take a while longer. Which means you're a carrier without showing any symptoms, in short- you're a walking time-bomb stuffing dynamites into the orifice of your sexual partners (if they had unprotected sex with you).

full blown AIDS as you've learned about is the manifestation of the symptoms after contracting the HIV years ago, good to note some carriers don't exhibit these symptoms with the cocktail of drugs they consume on a regular basis.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
STD/HIV can take years to appear ?

Many STDs never appear at all a good example is Herpes. 90% of those infected don't even know they have it because they have never had any symptoms.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Village pump trying to dodge her way out. The fact that she doesnt want to explain anything is good enough. No parent wants a diseased ridden whore as daughter in law. And why is our local pump supporting her?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these people nothing to do just have to create some drama for themselves. They are addicted to drama. So can anyone confirm does Julie has std?