• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Girl Next Door Julie's Reputation Destroyed By Pervert Samsters And Lingling! Want Julie To To Prove She Don't Have STD? You Motherfuckers!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what a blatant ccb lie that the drama is playing in their heads only when julie Tan received comments of being a whore and I received phone calls from India Iran Saudi Arabia.
They called you to fark spider?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
catch spider, m0re likely - especially those runaway spiders from the cuntard's forward-looking orifice :whistling:

I don’t know they call me for what as they called me when I was sleeping but must be calling me due to ccb lies from your ccb Malaysian mouth. Son of whore mouth.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
let sleeping dog lie because they are the biggest liar. not here.....shoot that sleeping bitch.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And what a blatant ccb lie that the drama is playing in their heads only when julie Tan received comments of being a whore and I received phone calls from India Iran Saudi Arabia.

I told my business associates in Iran and Saudi Arabia that you were a cheap whore who is surprisingly good in bed. So how did sex with them go?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My virginity test challenge said results will be shown. You post your notarized nric ok don’t give ccb excuse. Coward liar bully that’s ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs.

Until you post your results showing me that you are still a virgin, I will continue to tell my business associates around the region that you are a cheap whore who is surprisingly good in bed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t come and act blur ccb Malaysians. You will pay for it with your children 18 generation gang raped.

ask you a question only bah.. so emo.

if they dont ask you to fark spider, then they got ask you to hor kao kan boh?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Third class SLUT.

julie-main-2018.jpg

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/s...her-relationship-pan-lingling-calvert-tay-and

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my business associates in Iran and Saudi Arabia that you were a cheap whore who is surprisingly good in bed. So how did sex with them go?
PAP dog hiding behind computer telling blatant lies of me. Leave your name here and I report you to police. Coward evil liar. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until you post your results showing me that you are still a virgin, I will continue to tell my business associates around the region that you are a cheap whore who is surprisingly good in bed.

Wow ccb Malaysians tell filthy lies based on hot air and say burden of proof is on me. Excuse me I no need to prove anything but I don’t mind sacrificing my human rights to offer virginity test challenge to prove you ccb Malaysians wrong. Put your notarized nric here if not shut up ccb Malaysian Son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dog hiding behind computer telling blatant lies of me. Leave your name here and I report you to police. Coward evil liar. Pui!
@JohnTan is a pap dog that self admitted taking allowance to post here. My taxes go towards feeding you @JohnTan ccb Malaysian Son of whore turned sinkie pap dog. Ingrates ccb Malaysians again that do crimes on people that feed them!