• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

37 year old ATB pretends to be crippled SYT, scammed donations, have 20 "God Brothers"!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Samsters want to be her "God Brother"?

Review of the Liu Andong case: The 37-year-old woman transformed into an "inspirational girl" and became popular.

In 2003, 16-year-old Liu Andong became famous. This young girl who was terminally ill but smiled at life moved the whole of Beijing. But five years later, people discovered that she was 37 years old and divorced! The facts are cruel and sad.
What exactly is going on? Who is Liu Andong?
Let me tell you slowly.

In the summer of 2003, a girl holding a guitar appeared in an underground passage in Beijing. Her name was Liu Andong, 16 years old.
The girl makes a living by singing, and she will tell the crowd about her past from time to time.
The girl said that she had been abandoned by her biological parents since she was a child and had been adopted by "Tian Mama" and "Gao Mama" in Shijiazhuang.
In 2000, she was diagnosed with severe "aplastic anemia."
In 2002, her condition worsened, and the hospital issued a critical illness notice.
Although she later saved her life, her left leg became disabled, her vision became blurred, and her family was heavily in debt.
In order not to burden her adoptive parents, she came to Beijing with an optimistic nature, hoping to stick to her music dream and save enough money to treat her illness through singing. She also said she wanted to compete on Supergirl.

Facing the media cameras, she played the guitar and sang the song with a smile: "I am a little bird. I want to fly but I can't fly high." Listening to this childish song, many people couldn't help but get wet in their eyes. , more and more people joined in helping her.
Soon someone donated money to her, a school provided her with learning opportunities, and someone helped her rent a house.
In 2006, citizen Hou Yaohua took the initiative to find Liu Andong and solemnly promised: "Sister, if you have any difficulties in the future, just come to me!"

At that time, Mr. Hou was going through a low point in his life. After learning about Liu Andong's experience, he was deeply inspired and felt that he had been cured.
Facing reporters, Mr. Hou once said: "For such a terminally ill girl, she has not given up on herself, so why should I not live a good life!"
In this way, he and another kind-hearted person named Liu Ai took the initiative to move in with Liu Andong and take care of her daily life together.

But not long after living together, strange things happened one after another.
Hou Yaohua just came back from get off work that day when he saw
Liu Andong fell to the ground, twitching all over, and said vaguely: "Help me, help me!"
Hou Yaohua was frightened and rushed over to hug her.
It took a while for Liu Andong to wake up. Her face was full of tears, and she choked and said: "I saw a beam of white light, and a voice told me that I was going to die, and someone would follow that light and come to catch me." Then she sobbed softly: "Brother, am I going to die!"
Mr. Hou was heartbroken and immediately comforted her, then asked her: "Tongtong, did they say what they were going to do?"
Liu Andong thought for a long time and said hesitantly: "I think they said, just put 10,000 yuan under my pillow."

As soon as he heard that there was a way to save Liu Andong's life, Mr. Hou immediately stood up and said, "Just wait, brother will raise money right now."
Later, he and Liu Ai put together 10,000 yuan and put it under Liu Andong's pillow.
But soon, Liu Andong was possessed again. This time she said she needed a 12,000 yuan amulet to save her life.
She cried and said: "Sister, I don't want to die, you must save me!"
Liu Ai's heart broke when she heard this. She immediately withdrew the money and gave it to Liu Andong.
In just a few months, Liu Ai gave Liu Andong 102,000 yuan, and Mr. Hou also gave her 24,000 yuan.
A series of strange things finally made Mr. Hou suspicious.

When they heard that Liu Ai had also given a lot of money to Liu Andong, the two finally realized that they had been cheated.
In May 2007, the two people went to the local police station to report the incident.
After investigation, the police restored the facts.
Liu Antong, whose real name is Liu Jing, also known as Liu Hongxia, was born in 1971. She got married in 1992 and divorced three years later.
After investigation, it was found that Liu Andong's left leg was indeed disabled and he did have blood diseases, but they were not serious.
Faced with the prosecutor's accusation, Liu Andong denied it, but the subsequent bone age test exposed her lies.
Faced with the accusation, she defended: "I usually like to watch fairy tale dramas and play the characters in them. Those things before were just a joke. I really didn't lie!"
She also said that everyone gave the money voluntarily.
Mr. Hou was very angry about this: "You said you would die if you didn't give me the money. You asked us to save you, and you dared to say it was not a lie!"
However, the irony is that there are five people who took care of her before to testify that she is not a liar.

In May 2008, the first instance sentenced Liu Andong to 10 years in prison and refunded 126,000 yuan.
The matter has come to an end. The heartwarming story of an inspirational girl and a caring person ended in such a bloody way. It is really disappointing!
[Xiaocao joke]
It is not a clever deception, but it has convinced so many well-educated adults. It is really worth pondering!
The reason is probably the fatal herd mentality and the remaining feudal ideas that have existed for thousands of years!
The author hereby reminds everyone that you must learn to make rational judgments when encountering problems, and never follow what others say.
Of course, Liu Andong is just an example, and we cannot abandon the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation of helping those in need and being kind to others.
What do you think for this?

刘安童案回顾:37岁女子化身“励志少女”受追捧,结局却亮了​

2023-06-20 08:58:33 来源: 小草笑谈
ipLocation.f6d00eb.svg
陕西 举报
分享至

2003年,16岁的刘安童火了。这个身患绝症,却笑对人生的少女感动了全北京。可5年后,人们却发现她竟已37岁,而且还离过婚!事实残酷,令人唏嘘。
这到底是怎么回事?刘安童究竟是何许人也?
让我慢慢说给你听。

2003年的夏天,北京的地下通道,出现了一个怀抱吉他的女孩,她叫刘安童,16岁。
女孩以卖唱为生,她会时不时给围观的人群讲述她的过去。
女孩说她从小就被亲生父母抛弃,曾先后被石家庄的“田妈妈”和“高妈妈”收养。
2000年她被查出患有严重的“再 生障碍性贫血”。
2002年她的病情恶化,医院一度下达了病危通知。
后来她虽保住了性命,但左腿落下了残疾,视力也变得模糊,家里债台高筑。
为了不拖累养父母,生性乐观的她来到北京,希望通过卖唱坚持自己的音乐梦想并攒够为自己治病的钱。她还说她想参加《超女》比赛。

面对媒体镜头,她弹着吉他,微笑地唱起那首:“我是一只小小鸟,想要飞却怎么也飞不高”,听着这稚嫩的歌声,很多人禁不住湿了眼眶,越来越多的人加入了帮助她的行列。
很快有人为她捐款,有学校为她提供学习机会,还有人帮她租了房子。
2006年,市民侯耀华主动找到刘安童,郑重承诺:“妹妹,以后你有困难尽管来找我!”

彼时,侯先生正经历人生低谷,在得知刘安童的经历后,他深受鼓舞,觉得自己被治 愈了。
面对记者,侯先生曾说:“这样一个身患绝症的女孩,她都没有放弃自己,我还有什么理由不好好生活呢!”
就这样,他和另外一个名叫刘艾的好心人,主动搬来与刘安童同住,一起照顾她的起居。

可是住在一起没多久,接二连三的怪事就发生了。
这天侯耀华刚下班回来,就看见
刘安童倒在地上,浑身抽 搐,嘴里含混不清地说着:“救我,救我!”
侯耀华被吓坏了,一个箭步冲过去抱起了她。
好一会,刘安童才清醒过来,只见她满脸泪痕,哽咽地说:“我看到一束白光,有个声音告诉我,我要死了,马上有人会顺着那道光过来抓我。”接着她轻声地啜泣:“哥哥,我是不是快死了!”
侯先生心疼不已,马上不停地安慰她,然后问她:“童童,那他们有没有说要怎么办?”
刘安童想了半天,迟疑地说:“好像听他们说,放一万块钱在我枕头下就行。”

一听到有办法能救刘安童的命,侯先生马上站起身来:“你等着,哥哥这就去筹钱。”
后来他和刘艾凑齐了一万放在了刘安童的枕头下。
可不久,刘安童再一次地被附身,这次她说要12000元的护 身符,才能保命。
她哭着说:“姐姐,我不想死,你一定要救我!”
听着这话,刘艾的心都要碎了,她马上取了钱给了刘安童。
就这样短短几个月内,刘艾先后给了刘安童10.2万,侯先生也陆续给了她2.4万。
接二连三的怪事,终于让侯先生产生了怀疑。

当听说刘艾也拿了不少钱给刘安童后,两人终于意识到自己被骗了。
2007年5月,两人来到当地派 出所报了警。
经过调查,警方还原了事实。
刘安童原名刘晶,也叫刘红霞,1971年生人,曾于1992年结婚并于三年后离异。
经查,刘安童的左腿确实有残疾,也的确有血液病,可都不严重。
面对公诉人指控,刘安童矢口否认,可接下来的骨龄测试,则揭穿了她的谎言。
面对指 控,她辩解道:“我平时喜欢看仙侠剧,喜欢扮演其中的角色,之前的那些都是开玩笑,我真的没骗人!”
她还说钱都是大家自愿给的。
侯先生对此气愤不已:“你说不给钱,你就会没命,你要我们救你,还敢说这不是骗人!”
然而颇具讽刺意味的是,居然还有五个之前照顾她的人为她做证,说她不是骗 子。
……

2008年5月,一审判决刘安童入狱10年,并退回12.6万元。
事情至此告一段落,一个励志少女与爱心人士的暖心故事,竟以如此狗血的方式落幕,实在是让人不胜唏嘘!
【小草笑谈】
并不高明的骗 术,却让那么多接受过良好教育的成年人深信不疑,实在值得深思!
究其原因恐怕就是那要命的从众心理以及千百年来残存的封 建思想在作祟吧!
笔者在此提醒大家,遇事一定要学会理智判断,千万不要人云亦云。
当然刘安童只是个例,我们不能因此摒弃了中华民族扶危济困,与人为善的传统美德。
对此,您怎么看?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I think they said, just put 10,000 yuan under my pillow."

Stop reading at " "I think they said, just put 10,000 yuan under my pillow."

This abt is not only a con but likely suffering from Munchausen syndrome, by faking illness to induce care and sympathy but smart enough to use that to scam people, LOL.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she presents no proof of anything. i i always wonder what's her motive here
She didn't think anyone would pursue the truth of her assertion, and she thought by throwing annulment of marriage and non-consummation into the pot if lies, everyone would be fooled.

Her motive was to steal the crown of chastity from real virgins who beat their bodies and make their bodies their slaves.

The crown of chastity is a hallmark of self-discipline, and she wanted to steal it to set herself apart from other divorcees.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She didn't think anyone would pursue the truth of her assertion, and she thought by throwing annulment of marriage and non-consummation into the pot if lies, everyone would be fooled.

Her motive was to steal the crown of chastity from real virgins who beat their bodies and make their bodies their slaves.

The crown of chastity is a hallmark of self-discipline, and she wanted to steal it to set herself apart from other divorcees.
she's such a fraudulent character

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first scam was needing money to go US to see doctor to prove she is a virgin

The second scam is the suspicious of impending cancer.

@gsbslut tioboh?
US doctor got special tools to check imaginary hymen?

I think the whore just want to make you pay for her prostitution tic in US. The moment she reach will open her legs big to lure all the blackie lanjiao to fuck 死她.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
US doctor got special tools to check imaginary hymen?

I think the whore just want to make you pay for her prostitution tic in US. The moment she reach will open her legs big to lure all the blackie lanjiao to fuck 死她.
鳳舞九天雞婆篇
大擺宴席出老千
坑人紅包隨意拈
貞潔之說大砲仙

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the next pandemic or natural disaster hits Tiongland, don't be a gongkia and donate. Even the Tiong 'Red Cross' is a pirated version of the real Red Cross. :cool:

And the PAP regime should do something about Tiongs remitting items back to their shithole country. Shun Xing Express, I am watching you. :whistling:

covid-1.webp

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought only Sinkies will be so stupid to fall for such cheap tricks. Guess Ah Tiongs… at least the stupid ones are not immune to those too.