• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

market seem very bearish

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run,
i should listen your advice to sell that stupid oxley...
keep dropping, like a falling knife....

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run,
i should listen your advice to sell that stupid oxley...
keep dropping, like a falling knife....

Ya lor, now price is lower. i also dunno how now.
maybe by the time after you convince yourself to cut-loss, it will cheong up wor
then u vomit blood how?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor, now price is lower. i also dunno how now.
maybe by the time after you convince yourself to cut-loss, it will cheong up wor
then u vomit blood how?

i no enough blood liao, still vomit blood then i need to admitted hospital for Blood Transfusion.

you do not say that kind of advice to me, say = no say.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• s2_53c3c1141c688.jpg
    s2_53c3c1141c688.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 85

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You should learn to play golf. You said yourself very fat.
So you should exercise more. Learn golf. Then exercise more.
Eat lesser.

Have a healthy lifestyle. Do not drink so much alcohol.

Want to listen then listen. Do not want to listen.
Also nvm.

You should exercise more. Learn golf - where the fuck you get this notion from? You play golf to get fit???? Might as well walk round the park.....

jw5

Loyal
You can always do 20 burpees after every hole. Can even interchange with jumping jacks or nude squats. :biggrin:

You should exercise more. Learn golf - where the fuck you get this notion from? You play golf to get fit???? Might as well walk round the park.....