• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I first blame ferdinand...KNN, as experienced defender, you cannot cope with Adam running at you?

second, giggs - his performance last Saturday was not good...but then he 37 liao...not much legs

Fergie, dunno what he is thinking of, see Liverpool no up? bench Rooney, Nani and Hernandez? Or he is out to play for draw? Evident....

If not becos of heroics of De Gea, Man U would hve lost. Last time, the defense struggled with Torres, now they struggled with Suarez

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gonna give credit to the players too lah.
lacking firepower at the early stage, they can still pit themselves against the liverpool players for a period of time.:biggrin:

E.Lavezzi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I first blame ferdinand...KNN, as experienced defender, you cannot cope with Adam running at you?

second, giggs - his performance last Saturday was not good...but then he 37 liao...not much legs

Fergie, dunno what he is thinking of, see Liverpool no up? bench Rooney, Nani and Hernandez? Or he is out to play for draw? Evident....

If not becos of heroics of De Gea, Man U would hve lost. Last time, the defense struggled with Torres, now they struggled with Suarez

Inter Milan will continue their slump in their domestic league and UCL campaign. Support them at your own risk. :biggrin:

690622_33_preview.jpg

Fergie: Ban behind Rooney omission
Sir Alex Ferguson left Wayne Rooney out of his starting line-up for Manchester United's 1-1 draw with Liverpool because of his three-match England ban.

690293_33_preview.jpg

Ferguson fumes at Giggs' mistake
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson bemoaned the Ryan Giggs defensive mistake which almost handed Liverpool victory at Anfield.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25_yEZ9AsgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Van Wolfswinkel agent expects rumours

The agent of Sporting Lisbon forward Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is unsurprised that Manchester United have been linked with a move for his client, but insisted the Dutchman is happy in Portugal.

Van Wolfswinkel, 22, plundered 17 goals for Eredivisie side FC Utrecht last season to earn himself a move to Sporting - with the Dutchman drawing comparisons with prolific compatriot Ruud van Nistelrooy.

United assistant manager Mike Phelan confirmed last week that the reigning Premier League champions were monitoring Van Wolfswinkel, though he was coy on talk of a possible swoop.

"We have obviously known Van Wolfswinkel for a long time," Phelan told Record. "He is a young striker, very talented, who has been growing in the last few seasons. A club like Manchester United carefully follow many players all over the world."

United have an excellent relationship with Sporting having previously taken Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani from the Lisbon outfit to Old Trafford, and Van Wolfswinkel's agent Louis Laros says it would be natural for Sir Alex Ferguson to be interested in his in-form client.

But - like Phelan - Laros refused to talk up a potential move to United as he stressed Van Wolfswinkel is enjoying life in Portugal.

"Ricky is very well in Sporting and very happy with the club, the city and the supporters," Laros said. "For him everything is perfect, for me not it is not a surprise this rumour but I have not spoken with anybody.

"It is normal the kid is linked with other clubs because people watch the Portuguese Liga and as always club scouts check on the best men and today Ricky is one of the best forwards."

Should United be genuinely interested in signing Van Wolfswinkel, it is likely they would first have to trim what has become a notable surplus of strikers - with the likes of Dimitar Berbatov, Michael Owen, Mame Biram Diouf and Federico Macheda all at risk of being moved out of the club.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's hope we get some wind on tomorrow's CL away do. And bury that insipid display away to scousers last weekend. Yeah if not for heroics by De Gea, we'd have been done with. Sigh, if only Giggs hadn't siam that free kick..just maybe, wishful thinking. Indeed, strange lineup only for little pea to save the day.

And let's do in our noisy neighbours this sun

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope we get some wind on tomorrow's CL away do. And bury that insipid display away to scousers last weekend. Yeah if not for heroics by De Gea, we'd have been done with. Sigh, if only Giggs hadn't siam that free kick..just maybe, wishful thinking. Indeed, strange lineup only for little pea to save the day.

And let's do in our noisy neighbours this sun

Bro, welcome back! Where have u been?

Yup, if only Giggs didn't siam and its not as if Roberto Carlos is taking the free kick. Wat I tak boleh tahan is that Giggs was the one who organized the wall.

Now for Man City. Go Devils Go!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, welcome back! Where have u been?

Yup, if only Giggs didn't siam and its not as if Roberto Carlos is taking the free kick. Wat I tak boleh tahan is that Giggs was the one who organized the wall.

Now for Man City. Go Devils Go!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

now that he has to svc two females...he obviously have to protect his crown jewels carefully...i see that ball i oso siam...

Falcao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First they have to get rid of the Bulgarian @ half price.

Can't stand that Bulgarian.

Won't go to any other clubs other than Barcelona.

Rejected his Bulgarian fans plea to represent his country.

Kar-Cheow Italian mafia girlfriend with lewd smses until got warning.

He is no doubt a great player but to remain as regular first team in Man U, you have to score in every game and give SAF selection headache.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
itz rare to see the red devil fans leaving the stadium early.
gonna give credit to this guy David Silva.
manutd dismantled at home soil.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
6-1 thrashing!!!! When was the last time we lost more than 5 goals?

The pathetic thing was that SAF made the wrong selection again from the start. He should have started off with Jones on the right, Smalling and Ferdinand in the middle. You need a quicker Smalling to cover for Evra. Evra is farked and he has gone from bad to worse.
As for Evans, he should NEVER wear a United Jersey again. Farking hopeless!!:mad:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was the most horrific game of football
that I have ever seen as a Man United fan of 38 years.:(
1-6, at the THEATRE OF DREAMS,:mad:
I couldn't believe my eyes.
At the moment, i am feeling numb now,
no, i'm feeling like Ms Tin Pei Ling now,
I don't know what to say.:*:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was the most horrific game of football
that I have ever seen as a Man United fan of 38 years.:(
1-6, at the THEATRE OF DREAMS,:mad:
I couldn't believe my eyes.
At the moment, i am feeling numb now,
no, i'm feeling like Ms Tin Pei Ling now,
I don't know what to say.:*:

i recall once they lost to Newcastle by the same score...but never at Old Trafford...

to lose with this scoreline at OT is inexcusable.

look at Chelsea, 9 men n lost at QPR 1-0

fucking Evans is a disgrace.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Boss: This will have an impact[/h]Sir Alex Ferguson is looking for a reaction from his players after United suffered a 6-1 thumping at the hands of local and title-race rivals Manchester City in the Barclays Premier League.
The boss believes the manner of Sunday’s defeat will have a positive impact on his squad and hopes his men will bounce back to title-winning form against Everton next weekend.
“You have to recover,” declared Sir Alex. “In the history of Manchester United, it is another day and we’ll recover from this, there’s no question about that.
“But that kind of defeat will make an impact on the players. There’s a lot of embarrassment in the dressing room and quite rightly so. Hopefully they’ll show that [reaction] next week.”
The Reds dominated the early possession against Roberto Mancini’s side and were perhaps unlucky to fall behind to Mario Balotelli's goal on 22 minutes. Victory was by no means beyound United as the second half kicked off, but a red card for Jonny Evans undoubtedly made the quest for a positive result more difficult.
“For the first 10 minutes, we absolutely dominated the game and played some brilliant football so it was hard to believe when we went 1-0 down," Sir Alex reflected. "But that was retrievable. The sending-off was a killer blow to us.
“The player (Balotelli) didn’t control the ball, but the fact Jonny tugged his jersey gave the referee plenty of reason to send him off. It was a killer, a really bad blow to us because City are so strong defensively."
The Reds threw men forward in a valiant attempt to repeat the heroics of the past and claim a trademark win from behind, but it was a tactic that was exploited by the visitors.
“We just kept attacking," said Sir Alex. "It’s alright playing with the history books but common sense has to come in at times. With the experience we had at the back, we should have realised that and settled for what we had when it went to 4-1.
“At times our full-backs were almost our wingers and we were playing almost two versus three at the back. That was suicide and crazy.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we are to bounce back,SAF has to stop making fark up decisions on his lineup. Drop Evans for good!!!! Play your best eleven from hereon and for heaven's sake, do it with ambition. Putting Hernandez and Jones on the bench is not going to help our cause.

Players like Ashley Young and Nani have to be educated on the need to help out in defense, otherwise this may not be the last drubbing for this season. Finally, it will serve the club well if Fergie do less talking. It's easy these days to psyche the old fart into mistakes. Pulis,Henry(Pool) and now Mancini did it. Just massage his ego and watch the cookie crumble-from selection to performance on the field.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nani is not good enough, so as Anderson, Giggs, Park, please clear these 4 players and get some new players.

Nevertheless, Silva is awesome, credit to him

Last edited: