• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sneijder: Jose told me to stay at Inter

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder claims Jose Mourinho told him to reject a move to Manchester United and stay at the San Siro.

Mourinho, now at Real Madrid, guided Inter to the Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia treble in 2009-10 and made Sneijder the playmaker of the all-conquering side.

Sneijder has admitted that he was in contact with Premier League champions United during the summer transfer window but a move never materialised and the 27-year-old revealed his former manager played a big part in the decision.

"Mourinho called me and he told me to stay. He has an Inter heart and he has always told me to remain," Sneijder told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I am happy to have stayed because I never wanted to leave and so I no longer want to speak about Manchester United."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/952764/sneijder:-mourinho-told-me-to-stay-at-int?cc=4716

**************************************************************************************************************
I supposed this Dutch clown enjoys the attention he received from United. United were made to look like fools to have courted the idea of signing him. He had absolutely no intention of leaving from the start.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sneijder: Jose told me to stay at Inter

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder claims Jose Mourinho told him to reject a move to Manchester United and stay at the San Siro.

Mourinho, now at Real Madrid, guided Inter to the Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia treble in 2009-10 and made Sneijder the playmaker of the all-conquering side.

Sneijder has admitted that he was in contact with Premier League champions United during the summer transfer window but a move never materialised and the 27-year-old revealed his former manager played a big part in the decision.

"Mourinho called me and he told me to stay. He has an Inter heart and he has always told me to remain," Sneijder told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I am happy to have stayed because I never wanted to leave and so I no longer want to speak about Manchester United."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...jder:-mourinho-told-me-to-stay-at-int?cc=4716

**************************************************************************************************************
I supposed this Dutch clown enjoys the attention he received from United. United were made to look like fools to have courted the idea of signing him. He had absolutely no intention of leaving from the start.

he gong simi lan jiao...one moment he thot he is going Man U, now say he was told by jose to stay...

how cum he neber ask Benetiz the spanish waiter what to do? He oso ex-mgr what.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here's one chap i dun mind in Man U's shirt..

[h=2]Arsenal youngster Wilshere big fan of Man Utd youth policy
[/h]by tribalfootball.com

Arsenal
Manchester United

<abbr title="">Arsenal</abbr> midfielder Jack Wilshere admits he's a fan of what <abbr title="">Manchester United</abbr> are doing this season
Wilshere is among the country's prime emerging talent, and he admires the new generation of players who are being brought through to the international game by Fabio Capello.
"There's a few at Man United. You've got Ashley Young and all those sort of players, and they're really starting to step up now," Wilshere told Absolute Radio.
"It's exciting times, especially for England. Hopefully we can use that, as soon as Euro 2012, and use that to our advantage."

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about Wishere, all the hype might get into him. Many expects a lot from Walcott, but until now, he's just a handsome player, no skills, can run faster only, LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mind games ahead of their showdown at OT..

[h=2]Man Utd boss Ferguson: Rene WRONG! Chelsea are contenders

Chelsea
Manchester United
Fernando Torres
Rio Ferdinand
Nicolas Anelka
Didier Drogba
Frank Lampard
Ryan Giggs
John Terry
Sir Alex Ferguson

<abbr title="">Manchester United</abbr> boss <abbr title="">Sir Alex Ferguson</abbr> refuses to write off the title threat of <abbr title="">Chelsea</abbr>.
United first-team coach Rene Meulensteen had branded <abbr title="">Chelsea</abbr>'s squad 'too old' to provide any real competition for the title this season.
However, Ferguson is not of the same thinking and believes <abbr title="">Chelsea</abbr> will be up there challenging as he has a lot of respect for their experienced squad.
"They have tremendous experience with the likes of <abbr title="">Frank Lampard</abbr>, <abbr title="">Didier Drogba</abbr>, Petr Cech, <abbr title="">John Terry</abbr>, Alex, <abbr title="">Nicolas Anelka</abbr>,<abbr title="">Fernando Torres</abbr> - there aren't any young kids in that team," Ferguson told Inside United.
"But they don't have 36 or 37-year-olds like <abbr title="">Ryan Giggs</abbr>. Lampard and Drogba are 33, Anelka is 32 - not dissimilar to (Michael) Carrick and <abbr title="">Rio Ferdinand</abbr>, and we wouldn't be saying they are dead and buried, would we? So why should they be?
"They'll still be a big threat and we expect them to challenge."

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
here's one chap i dun mind in Man U's shirt..

[h=2]Arsenal youngster Wilshere big fan of Man Utd youth policy

Arsenal
Manchester United

<abbr title="">Arsenal</abbr> midfielder Jack Wilshere admits he's a fan of what <abbr title="">Manchester United</abbr> are doing this season
Wilshere is among the country's prime emerging talent, and he admires the new generation of players who are being brought through to the international game by Fabio Capello.
"There's a few at Man United. You've got Ashley Young and all those sort of players, and they're really starting to step up now," Wilshere told Absolute Radio.
"It's exciting times, especially for England. Hopefully we can use that, as soon as Euro 2012, and use that to our advantage."

AW will have a hard time with Wilshere. I dun think the professional relationship will last. I expect this hot head to leave the Gunners in a couple of years. He reminds me of Gascoigne-very talented but ill disciplined. Fergie would be the perfect man to handle this fella.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AW will have a hard time with Wilshere. I dun think the professional relationship will last. I expect this hot head to leave the Gunners in a couple of years. He reminds me of Gascoigne-very talented but ill disciplined. Fergie would be the perfect man to handle this fella.

yes....hopefully Fergie go bid...but AW would rather sell to Villareal than Man U loh...LOL...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB peacock said there is a possibility that he will come back to Man U in the future, can someone tell him to fuck off? grrrr....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;EjI0pcUpR08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjI0pcUpR08[/video]

Netherlands 11 - 0 San Marino

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2 top class goals (0:50 and 7:30) by Sneijder, Man U should really buy him.

Extra footage, 7:58 min, chio man :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;EjI0pcUpR08]
Netherlands 11 - 0 San Marino

No big deal actually. Any team can thrash them too. In fact San Marino is a hopeless team that SG Pools will exclude in their betting tote because it's money loss to them. :biggrin:

Germany whacked them 0 - 13. :biggrin:

14533711987740641ff1b66f775ffe4f66979ced.jpg

Last edited: