• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

jw5

Loyal
Bommel, LOL, my fav, play dirty but act innocent to the refs, LOL

Actually Man U have Fletcher, but dunno how he's playing after he recovered from injury....

Van Bommel recently claimed that Man City wanted to acquire him. :biggrin:
Actually I believe that's true, Man City want a backup defensive midfielder, that's why they went for Hargreaves in the end.

I like Fletcher, at least he's home grown, always goes all out, good tackler and harraser, can run with the ball, can score with his feet and head too. Watching Carrick play is like watching slow motion replay sometimes.

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fletcher tak boleh and tak tahu defend. Macam CMI lah. Seriously he wasn't injured. He had a viral infection that saw him lost a lot of weight. Dun know wat the fark his wrong with him. He was reduced to skin and bones.:eek:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
carrick - Fergie bought him bcos he is sort of creative player ...first few games with Man U, very good, creative and good passing. Incisive passing - i will call it. Then, dunno bcos C Ronaldo outshone him or he diu gong tao, cannot perform. Both for England and for Man U...become quite a passenger liao.

fletcher - thot he is just a normal CM. Not creative midfielder nor defensive midfielder. Think Fergie like him becos at least he can play defender, midfielder and he can score some goals. 2 goals against Man C. But after his illness, think his fortunes is over. With his current physique, he won't be able to take the BPL.

The other player now playing - Anderson, is nowhere better in my opinion. If he is injured, then habis.

Think next summer will see Carrrick and Ferdinand leaving. Fletcher will follow fate of Heagraves if he cannot recover fully.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is Park,Giggs and Nani will make way for new players. Nani and his agent will try to repeat the stunt they did this summer and Fergie will tell him I will have none of it. He'll be given a flying boot as momento.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is Park,Giggs and Nani will make way for new players. Nani and his agent will try to repeat the stunt they did this summer and Fergie will tell him I will have none of it. He'll be given a flying boot as momento.

not Park..he just signed a new contract.

he gets rewarded for bringing Man U into CL final.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never like Nani, show him the exit, LOL

Give Park 1 more year and he's gone, he dun have the pace anymore.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never like Nani, show him the exit, LOL

Give Park 1 more year and he's gone, he dun have the pace anymore.

Nani sometimes show streaks of brilliance, if he could do it consistently, it will be potent. I hope also Valancia gets fit soon.

Park, another reason he is there...sell shirts LOL

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
not Park..he just signed a new contract.

he gets rewarded for bringing Man U into CL final.

Yes, it was extended for another year but Park has sounded off the club that he would like to play for another club before he hang his boots for good.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a Japanese player that AW acquired Ryo Miyaichi,only 18 years old but one hell of a speed demon. Caught him when he came on as a sub. in one of Arsenal's game and I thot the performance was quite impressive. Look out for this cocky chap who compares himself with Ronaldinho.

jw5

Loyal
Man Utd Squad submitted to Premier League:
(players under 21 need not be named, e.g. De Gea and Da Silva twins)

MAN UTD: Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Owen, Anderson, Berbatov, Rooney, Giggs, Smalling, JS Park, Hernandez, Vidic, Carrick, Nani, Young, Cleverley, Fletcher, Valencia, Gibson, Kuszczak, MB Diouf, Lindegaard.

Looks like Kuszczak is still around........................

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd Squad submitted to Premier League:
(players under 21 need not be named, e.g. De Gea and Da Silva twins)

MAN UTD: Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Owen, Anderson, Berbatov, Rooney, Giggs, Smalling, JS Park, Hernandez, Vidic, Carrick, Nani, Young, Cleverley, Fletcher, Valencia, Gibson, Kuszczak, MB Diouf, Lindegaard.

Looks like Kuszczak is still around........................

Why no Wellbeck har?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wa lau u all manutd fans no goot lah, why nvr mention forgotten owen? LOL
ur back up striker.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Owen is in the squad what......................

Btw, just saw on espn news that Drog Jnr Lukuku not in your champions league squad. :o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yah hor..... forgot about that shortie striker, he will have a testimonial match next year upon his retirement, Man U vs Liverpool at Old Trafford, LOL

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Owen is in the squad what......................
Btw, just saw on espn news that Drog Jnr Lukuku not in your champions league squad. :o
i believe he will be deployed fully on BPL matches.:biggrin:

Oh yah hor..... forgot about that shortie striker, he will have a testimonial match next year upon his retirement, Man U vs Liverpool at Old Trafford, LOL
first 45 min manutd jersey, nxt 45 min on liverpool jersey?:eek::eek:

jw5

Loyal
No, 22.5 minutes each only.
The other 45 minutes must wear Real Madrid jersey, then change to Newcastle jersey. :biggrin:

Last edited: