• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2009-10

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please dun let Neville play, too old liao, dun have the height some more, 2nd goal worst... ball watching by Evra, wtf......... :oIo::oIo::oIo:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't Man Utd use to be Bayern's jinx and not the other way around?
On the contrary, other than the 1999 2-1 win in CL Final, MU have only drawn or lost whenever they play Bayern Munich ... go check, I'm amazed !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This evening most anticipated : Evra vs Drogba ....
Evra: shits, oh no, who let the DOG out again ....! LOL :biggrin:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchester United Vs Chelsea
Saturday,3 April 2010
19:45pm

Both teams are without key players.
But Sir Alex, unlike Wanker or that fat spanish manager,
won't use that as a excuse
as he knows his team like, a wounded animal
would be fire up to beat Chelsea.
Man Utd needs to go for the throat
and kill Chelski off!!
This is a game both sides cannot afford to lose.
Time for Berbatov to step to the plate tonight
and justified his 30 milllions pound fee.
Kiko Macheda, time to make your
grand entrance again.

Prediction:
Manchester United 2 Chelsea 0

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wounded animal
would be fire up to beat Chelsea.
Man Utd needs to go for the throat
and kill Chelski off!!
This is a game both sides cannot afford to lose.
Time for Berbatov to step to the plate tonight
and justified his 30 milllions pound fee.
Kiko Macheda, time to make your
grand entrance again.
Prediction:
Brave scoreline (but nothing less expected from a red devil):wink:

Looks like another from MC ward maybe included in squad, Hargreaves:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, everything you say here, the folks at Stamford Bridge also say the same .... especially the 'we need only 1-0 win over Inter at home' part... of course, u can say they are chelski & you are United blah blah ...

For the flag of England sake, I hope an engrish club go through, but I still think Bayern has always been & will prove to be Man U's jinx AGAIN ..... that injury time goal will prove fatal ...

Manchester United and England are doomed as long as Wayne Rooney is in crutches instead of in boots. Both are 2-men teams, a good manager plus Rooney. Take out Rooney and however good the manager is, he's left with craps and scraps. Look at the ages of Scholes and Giggs. Look at the England squad and see bottom-of-the-table goalkeeper. Surely must be the joke of Europe.

jw5

Loyal
End of the EPL road.:mad:
Well maybe, or then again, maybe not. Chelsea still have to play Spurs and Liverpool away, which will be difficult games. They should win their 3 home games easily though, against Bolton, Stoke and Wigan.

A lesson for Fergie, not to rely too much on one player and also not to think too highly of certain players like Scholes and Neville. They have served the club superbly over the years, but they are on the downslide, and quite rapidly too. It appears that Carrick may have been blamed for defeat against Bayern, but Scholes was really poor too, and he had another poor game against Chelsea.

A lesson for Man Utd fans, not to think too highly of Fergie. He's a good manager who has had good and great players and plenty of resources over the years. He's not a great manager. He has shown suspect judgement and tactical acumen at times.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well maybe, or then again, maybe not. Chelsea still have to play Spurs and Liverpool away, which will be difficult games. They should win their 3 home games easily though, against Bolton, Stoke and Wigan.

A lesson for Fergie, not to rely too much on one player and also not to think too highly of certain players like Scholes and Neville. They have served the club superbly over the years, but they are on the downslide, and quite rapidly too. It appears that Carrick may have been blamed for defeat against Bayern, but Scholes was really poor too, and he had another poor game against Chelsea.

I think Man City fixture will be tricky.The superior goal difference will give the blues some space. Assuming Chelsea and their rivals win 4 of the 5 remaining games with similar goal margins, the blues can afford a score or no score draw for one match and still win it. At the rate they're playing they should beat Spurs and Pool easily.

Carrick has been in poor form for the past few games. His passing was crap and he gave away balls too cheaply. If Carrick is down, you'll need Scholes for his passing ability.Agree, he didn't have the best of games against Chelsea.

That old fart should not have played Roo against Bayern. The Germans can be defeated by players with flair like Berba and Nani. Rooney showed signs of fatigue and I suspect as a result of the lone striker strategy. Fergie played into the hands of the Germans.

jw5;436234 lesson for Man Utd fans said:
He can be a load of bollocks at times and one who will not readily admit to his mistakes when it comes to costly blunders. Tonite, he should have played another striker alongside Berba. When Berba plays away from his markers, he hasn't got anyone to pass to in the six yard area.

Yes, the old fart is lucky to be with a club that is never short on dough until today. I am certainly not a fan of his and I can only hope he calls for time out soon.

The players that were a big disappointment tonite were Valencia and the ever so reliable Darren Fletcher. The latter for failing to stop Malouda's cross that led to the first goal and Valencia for losing the f%#@king ball again and again.
By the time he decides what to do with the ball, the opponents would have marked out the targets.Haiz......

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been saying that for years now, must get proper replacements for Scholes and Giggs. I still don't see any. They were central to Man U's successes past decade, yes. But they can't do it forever and been over the hill on the downslope for sometime now. In fact, the same can be said of Ferguson himself.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as he knows his team like, a wounded animal
would be fire up to beat Chelsea.....
Prediction:

Ah Wayne, where are you now - & which joker told me Envra & Vidic will have Drogba in their pockets ....:cool:

Unfair life is - for someone who rarely score against MU, it was the DOG who got the winning goal ......

The 2010 BPL Title is blasted wide wide open now .... too bad Liverpool is a washout this season & not there to take advantage ....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next midweek if Man U fails to beat Bayern, that's the end of their season. Consolation prize: one League Cup.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Wayne, where are you now - & which joker told me Envra & Vidic will have Drogba in their pockets ....:cool:

Unfair life is - for someone who rarely score against MU, it was the DOG who got the winning goal ......

The 2010 BPL Title is blasted wide wide open now .... too bad Liverpool is a washout this season & not there to take advantage ....

Is it really wide open? With Rooney and Fabregas out, it is Chelsea's title to lose leow.

I saw the way Arsenal struggled against Wolves, they cannot make it.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been saying that for years now, must get proper replacements for Scholes and Giggs. I still don't see any. They were central to Man U's successes past decade, yes. But they can't do it forever and been over the hill on the downslope for sometime now. In fact, the same can be said of Ferguson himself.
They bought Anderson to replace Scholes. Andy is a bit short in a number of areas and his performance this season is sub par at best.They've never really found an adequate replacement for Giggs though. I suppose talent for the left wing are few and far between especially those with natural ability. They currently have Tosic who is on loan and Obertan. Whether the latter fits into Gigg's boots remains to be seen. I doubt very much they will make the final 11. I think Man U have their eyes on a current Argentine player who plies his trade with Benfica.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They bought Anderson to replace Scholes. Andy is a bit short in a number of areas and his performance this season is sub par at best.They've never really found an adequate replacement for Giggs though. I suppose talent for the left wing are few and far between especially those with natural ability. They currently have Tosic who is on loan and Obertan. Whether the latter fits into Gigg's boots remains to be seen. I doubt very much they will make the final 11. I think Man U have their eyes on a current Argentine player who plies his trade with Benfica.

Ferguson sold Tavez and Ronaldo, and signed Owen for free. Now Owen really very free, doing next to nothing all season. Rooney is the only striker of any class left. Ferguson and MU are in the same situation as Eriksson and England were in World Cup 2006 - strikerless, when Rooney was sent off courtesy of that infamous Ronaldo hoodwink.

Anyway, what happened to the famous MU youth academy that produced Giggs, Scholes, Beckham et al?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone said on BBC the other day ...
French & German Leagues on the rise again .... quietly.
Someone sported a key statistic : 20 over French players in the Champions League last 8 ...

With the continued fall of the British Pound vis-a-vis the Euro & their high taxation system & the high levels of debt afflicting the Premier League clubs ... BPL is now 'nice to see not nice to eat', extensive cracks beneath the glamorous facade of 3 teams in CL semis for past 3 consecutive seasons ....

If BPL clubs decline, then surely England prospects will also decline ...

The English demise has begun .... :mad:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fergie allowed the lease on Tevez to lapse and MU did not profit from it. The club paid 10 million pounds for his service over 2 seasons. The money from the sale of Ronaldo was not used possibly becos of 1. Cashcall on loans the Glazers owed. 2. Other clubs were eyeing a slice of the profits MU made by quoting ridiculous prices for players.

The academy continues to recruit talents but many will not make it to the first team. The cohort comprising Giggs, Scholes, Beckham,Butt and the Nevillers was a one off bumper harvest. Look out for the highly touted Pogba though, he could be the next big one.

z3r0in

Alfrescian
Loyal
the turn and twist will come in the next few weeks... some teams will eventually drop points... and victory is to man utd