• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2009-10

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
97173217.jpg

Why can't Arse Wanker and that Fat Spanish Waiter
be like this great man?
That is to win sliverware without fail
every season!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
97173213.jpg

Who needs dipstick like C.Ronaldo and Traitor Tevez
when they have this awesome footballer
that helps the club to win sliverware!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
97172948.jpg

It has been a long time i have seen so-called
big 4 clubs like ArseWipe and Loserpool celebrating like this!!
How long?
Loserpool, 4 years and counting,
and ArseWipe, 5 long years!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
League Cup is half a waste of time and FA Cup is the other half. There should be only one cup competition. UEFA has scrapped Cup Winners' Cup long ago.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had known about the players Fergie selected to start the game, I would have bet the house on Leeds winning. I am looking for odds that they will end up with a barren season.

Talking cock as usual from our resident pundit wanna-be.
Gallego99 AKA Shebby "John John" Singh!!:biggrin:

97173246.jpg

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
same old Man U, helped by the referee. I wonder why the referees are so scared of SAF. Once this old man retires end this season, I think Man U will not be getting those free passes from the refs so easily.

jw5

Loyal
same old Man U, helped by the referee. I wonder why the referees are so scared of SAF. Once this old man retires end this season, I think Man U will not be getting those free passes from the refs so easily.
I didn't think Vidic should have been sent off for the tackle that led to the penalty. He was tussling with Agbonlehor, and he tripped him while trying to get the ball.
It's not as if he got him from behind.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't think Vidic should have been sent off for the tackle that led to the penalty. He was tussling with Agbonlehor, and he tripped him while trying to get the ball.
It's not as if he got him from behind.

Agree. If there was malicious intent, Vidic would have taken Agbon out long before he got into the penalty area. Had he done that, it would have been an instant red card.
However, if its viewed from the last man angle, that should have seen red. I thot the ref. made a good call.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, your Arsenal got chance this season. The remaining games macam walkovers lar.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how Chelsea is impoding. I am also feeling good. Now that the Ramsey affairs had happened, it is those "us vs them" and "let's do it for Rams!" kind of he-men chants leow.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wayne Rooney seems to be playing exceedingly well without Cristiano Ronaldo in team. Too bad Michael Owen's season looks finished with the League Cup goal and the hamstring injury. All in all, Manchester United looks a good bet for both EPL and ECL.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayne Rooney seems to be playing exceedingly well without Cristiano Ronaldo in team. Too bad Michael Owen's season looks finished with the League Cup goal and the hamstring injury. All in all, Manchester United looks a good bet for both EPL and ECL.

Rooney will easily be Man U's player of the year this season. Age and performance will drive his wages to stratospheric level. We'll see how he performs next season once the deal is done and dusted.

Owen has to change the way he plays the game if he is to prolong his career in the premier league. He has to live with the fact that he can't and should not do sprints like he did before. Pity.

My money is still on Man U not winning anything 'worthy' this season. When you look at the right back position decimated to just Gary Neville as the only option, you know the club is in trouble. Fergie has to sort the central defence fast. It appears that Rio and Vidic are not the best of buddies.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
GLAZERS: MAN UNITED NOT FOR SALE

Barclays Premier League 2009/10. Click here to bet.
The Glazer family have responded to reports of a summit meeting involving the key players behind the 'Red Knights' group trying to oust them from Manchester United by again declaring they have no interest in selling the club.

With debts mounting and alarm bells ringing following details contained within the prospectus for the recent £500million bond sale, a group of mega-rich United fans are said to be planning to make a push to buy the Old Trafford outfit themselves.

Well-known football deal maker Keith Harris - a lifelong United fan - is at the centre of the group, along with Jim O'Neill, chief economist at Goldman Sachs.

Their hope is to try to starve the Glazers of cash and persuade them to accept a deal that would net the Americans around £1billion.

That move would certainly be popular with the growing number of fans who have joined the 'Green and Gold' campaign.

There were plenty of scarves in the distinctive colours of Newton Heath, the club United eventually became, in evidence at the Carling Cup final yesterday.

And the Manchester United Supporters Trust, who have always been opposed to the Glazers' ownership, are working with the men who provided the digital strategy for Barack Obama's US presidential campaign on a plan aimed at getting the club's controversial owners to relinquish their grip.

However, as it presently stands, the move seems destined to fail.

Members of the Glazer family were at Wembley to watch United overcome Aston Villa to win the Carling Cup.

And, judging by the often-repeated response to further questions about their ownership, it seems they are not going anywhere.

"Manchester United is not for sale," said a family spokesman.

It's time to kick the Glazers back where they belong.:oIo: