• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

man armed with two swords on the MRT, guess the race?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another cockshit hired by PAP to show police can be effective in a mock up situation. Oh pls....

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP IB I don't know but one thing is definite, a gong PAP porlumpar :oIo::kma:

Unless you are fucking blindly.
Below is the fact for you to compare.
Now tell us again that it is AETOS hiding in the ambulace.

KNN you really a fucking loser... We are here talking about SPF and you keep saying PAP... Really do not know what a fuck have the PAP ministers did to you... They must have screw your cunt very badly... Please go look for the correct persons... Please do not associate me with those politicians...:p

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI... SPF do not wear yellow jackets... These are AETOS and they are not arm for Little India duty...
Fuck you lar... Please do not frame me to be a PAP IB... I have stressed so many times... Please do not put me with politician...

We are talking about SPF now... You can help to Fuck out all the political party... Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP... They all can go and die...

More pics for you to compare.

Gong cb kia PAP porlumpar, still want to say that those hiding in the ambulance are AETOS.

Really eyes pasted with PAP turd :oIo::kma:

dsc001126_500x375.jpg

aetos Auxillary Police

martinphneah.jpg

Singapore Police Force

Compare their yellow jackets..... then tell me....who were hiding in the Ambulance

run_away1.gif

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More pics for you to compare.

Gong cb kia PAP porlumpar, still want to say that those hiding in the ambulance are AETOS.

Really eyes pasted with PAP turd :oIo::kma:

run_away1.gif

Gong cheebye... If the yellow is the SPF... Than the grey color jackets policeman from where??

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN you really a fucking loser... We are here talking about SPF and you keep saying PAP... Really do not know what a fuck have the PAP ministers did to you... They must have screw your cunt very badly... Please go look for the correct persons... Please do not associate me with those politicians...:p

Yeah, right.
This is my reply to you on SPF.

Well done SPF in fleeing and abandon their vehicles.
Well done SPF in leaving the fire brigade and ambulance crew to fend for themselves.
Well done SPF in run road first, you died your business.
Well done SPF in hide and seek in ambulance.

Sure, the police is doing a good job :mad::oIo::kma:

Your reply:
Sigh... You did not get your facts right... Those hide inside the ambulance are the Aetos and SCDF, you can differential them from the vest they wear... Another gong cheebye... They are deploy every Sunday for crowd control lar, they all not armed what you expect them to do???:kma:

So, still AETOS hiding in the ambulance??

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
run_away1.gif
Gong cheebye... If the yellow is the SPF... Than the grey color jackets policeman from where??

None as blind as those who would not see.

The word police was clearly shown on the yellow jacket.

If you say those are AETOS, show us the AETOS jacket (as I have already shown you above) otherwise you are just a liar.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still AETOS.
Explain the comparison below.

I was in the SPF for quite awhile, did not issue with such jackets... You can go asked around those current or ex-SPF... Did they issues with such a jackets?

Take away this little India Scene, show me any picture of SPF policeman on this jacket... I have a feeling that this is either issue by AETOS or some AETOS officer brought it somewhere...

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just pull the damn trigger !!!! wait til innocent bystander are slashed ? geez !!!! what cowardice !

[video=youtube;HTST3KzgSds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTST3KzgSds[/video]

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Zaitochi cosplay... soon this looney country will have other forms of cosplay.
think its the stress... too much liao.... cannot take it anymore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till the poodles meet up with a real samurai... isolated, spontaneous and deadly. :cool:

[video=youtube;z8ByAzPe38Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ByAzPe38Y[/video]

Last edited: