• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

man armed with two swords on the MRT, guess the race?

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Zaitochi cosplay... soon this looney country will have other forms of cosplay.
think its the stress... too much liao.... cannot take it anymore

Mah lan faahn cosplay again. Knn samurai got show underboob? If have limbu going to call mata again.

image.jpg

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wfi4KoT9qTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to AsiaOne reader Julian Lim, the man boarded the train at City Hall station with three policemen following him.

He observed that when the policemen talked to the man, it just made him more agitated. He then pulled the sword out and pointed it at one of the policemen.

Odd.. Carrying a samurai sword in public.. even owning one is a crime. Why did they follow him around and not do anything? What if someone gets hurt?

Is this a case of "maximum restraint" as well?

Last edited:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh stupid yingge.. that jacket were issued to TP patrolman lah kotek?? those using highway patrol cars will donned that jacket. the grey jackets like u said are worn by their motorcycle troopers... BODOH PEH KAMBENG!!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Samurai' man jumped gate, boarded train at Paya Lebar MRT

A man decked in a samurai outfit and wielding a samurai sword had jumped the fare gate at Paya Lebar MRT at 12.30pm Monday, SMRT said in a statement on its Facebook page on Monday.

The public transport operator said it has been alerted of the incident, and that its staff informed the police immediately. According to eyewitness reports, the man then alighted the train at City Hall MRT, and boarded the northbound train towards Jurong East. He got off at Dhoby Ghaut station.

The man was eventually apprehended at 12.45pm at Jalan Pisang, near Bugis MRT station after a foot chase, eyewitnesses said. Police investigations are ongoing.

A SMRT spokesman said: "Passenger safety is our priority and we do not tolerate abhorrent behaviour nor allow offensive weapons to be brought on our trains. The spokesman urged passengers who witness such acts to activate the Emergency Communication Button to communicate with the train captain, who will report the situation to the control centre. Staff at the nearest station will render immediate assistance and alert the police and security staff, she added.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another escapee from IMH?

Sinkies should get acquainted with the hobby of cosplaying.

Everyone freaks out when one guy dresses up as a samurai in public.. really frogs in a well.

How to be a vibrant, cosmopolitan city that's brimming with creativity if Sinkies are that daft? :confused:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh stupid yingge.. that jacket were issued to TP patrolman lah kotek?? those using highway patrol cars will donned that jacket. the grey jackets like u said are worn by their motorcycle troopers... BODOH PEH KAMBENG!!

You really gong cheebye... Who do not know that gray jackets from Traffic Police??? You can see the 2 stupid Ministers wearing 1...

I am saying the yellow police jackets do not belong to SPF...

1 guy here say the yellow jacket belong to SPF... I asked him the gray jacket belong to who? I know it is from traffic...

Can you confirm the yellow jackets belong to SPF??? I never see 1 wearing and also I do not have or saw 1 during my days with SPF...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat fat lump of turd shud brame sinkies of xenofobia of samurais ...

dat fugly burger shud ban samurais from taking mrt n sales of samurai swords in sinkielan ...

dat loon retard shud set up a coi 2 investigate tis immediately ...