• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

man armed with two swords on the MRT, guess the race?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by Yingge View Post
WELL DONE SPF!!!

Please do not politicize the thread hor... I only say well done SPF!!! The police doing a good job...

Was told they dare not fire any shot because they are worry that Sinkie girlfriend is taking this train...:biggrin:

Well done SPF in fleeing and abandon their vehicles.
Well done SPF in leaving the fire brigade and ambulance crew to fend for themselves.
Well done SPF in run road first, you died your business.
Well done SPF in hide and seek in ambulance.

Sure, the police is doing a good job :mad::oIo::kma:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how did he enter the mrt turnstiles without being apprehended by mrt security...???

mrt security SLEEPING....hahahaha

Bro maybe the security did his part by calling the polis:biggrin:

I think the polis also shock to see such ah siao:biggrin:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was on his way to Little India MRT Station via Dhoby Ghaut...to claim his free ICE CREAM..:biggrin:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the siao lang swordman proclaimed he is Zatoichi. MRT security panicked, let him pass.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xcD4evqh4TI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done SPF in fleeing and abandon their vehicles.
Well done SPF in leaving the fire brigade and ambulance crew to fend for themselves.
Well done SPF in run road first, you died your business.
Well done SPF in hide and seek in ambulance.

Sure, the police is doing a good job :mad::oIo::kma:

Sigh... You did not get your facts right... Those hide inside the ambulance are the Aetos and SCDF, you can differential them from the vest they wear... Another gong cheebye... They are deploy every Sunday for crowd control lar, they all not armed what you expect them to do???:kma:

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh... You did not get your facts right... Those hide inside the ambulance are the Aetos and SCDF, you can differential them from the vest they wear... Another gong cheebye... They are deploy every Sunday for crowd control lar, they all not armed what you expect them to do???:kma:

Hello - they are POLICE. The AETOS guy is in front of the Policeman ..... see pic

run_away1.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the same mah.."sama, sama"....10 kek lengs charging at you..all the same mah!, don't know who is drunk & who is frustrated, wanting ice cream!?. So all the same mah...playing police & thief, one ran the other hide!... ha ha ha ha

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yingge cb kia, you are really a gong PAP porlumpar..
See reply from Force 136 in post #30.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yingge cb kia, you are really a gong PAP porlumpar..
See reply from Force 136 in post #30.

Fuck you lar... Please do not frame me to be a PAP IB... I have stressed so many times... Please do not put me with politician...

We are talking about SPF now... You can help to Fuck out all the political party... Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP... They all can go and die...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was under the impression that all the nut jobs in Singapore were congregating in this forum but it seems there are more of them out there in the real world. :eek:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you lar... Please do not frame me to be a PAP IB... I have stressed so many times... Please do not put me with politician...

We are talking about SPF now... You can help to Fuck out all the political party... Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP... They all can go and die...

PAP IB I don't know but one thing is definite, a gong PAP porlumpar :oIo::kma:

Unless you are fucking blindly.
Below is the fact for you to compare.
Now tell us again that it is AETOS hiding in the ambulace.

dsc001126_500x375.jpg

aetos Auxillary Police

martinphneah.jpg

Singapore Police Force

Compare their yellow jackets..... then tell me....who were hiding in the Ambulance