• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

man armed with two swords on the MRT, guess the race?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
and this ang kong siao is really a sword instructor. Look at the whimpering goons in the train though. Fucking retards, if he went on a blood bath, who can save you in between stations? Even the men are ah kwas

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Odd.. Carrying a samurai sword in public.. even owning one is a crime. Why did they follow him around and not do anything? What if someone gets hurt?

Is this a case of "maximum restraint" as well?

I own a few exotic blades myself. Owning them is not a crime, no more criminal than owning kitchen knives. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mah lan faahn cosplay again. Knn samurai got show underboob? If have limbu going to call mata again.

View attachment 13497

KNN don't call me, you fat bitch. ¡Puta madre!

VOSDbHS.gif

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabez, this one can happen to anyone in sinking land hor. surround my shitskins, peenois and pappies running doggies, who can stay tahan? a pity that samurai never show how sharp the blades are.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh gong cheebye... that jacket belongs to the highway patrol team lah KOTEK!! didn't u notice that there was a TP car? open ur eyes big big kambeng!!!
You really gong cheebye... Who do not know that gray jackets from Traffic Police??? You can see the 2 stupid Ministers wearing 1...

I am saying the yellow police jackets do not belong to SPF...

1 guy here say the yellow jacket belong to SPF... I asked him the gray jacket belong to who? I know it is from traffic...

Can you confirm the yellow jackets belong to SPF??? I never see 1 wearing and also I do not have or saw 1 during my days with SPF...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A true samurai can kill even without a sword. Such is the way of the bushido.

[video=youtube;8GQGLvsVeXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GQGLvsVeXo[/video]

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn SMRT security guard. only like to check people with big bags. see real sword they dunno what to do.

Off MRT security offices are so lowly paid so they only check big bags,
if u carry Samurai sword they will run its not worth the salary,
to die for $1.2k worth it??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Off MRT security offices are so lowly paid so they only check big bags,
if u carry Samurai sword they will run its not worth the salary,
to die for $1.2k worth it??

From the video and pics, you can see those security boys comms back to HQ to ask for further instructions. They then kept their distance and followed him all the way outside the station before apprehending him. :rolleyes:

Yeah, snazzy costumes and nice berets, but if you're counting on these boy scouts to protect you in a real emergency, you're sooo screwed. :cool:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Odd.. Carrying a samurai sword in public.. even owning one is a crime. Why did they follow him around and not do anything? What if someone gets hurt?

Is this a case of "maximum restraint" as well?
they want to confirm if it not a plastic sword..if not damm malu again

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
cannot even deal with this guy how to deal with terrorists huh?

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the spot assessment is yours what. HQ people not there how to advise. if from your point looks like sword can move in liao. He resist even better

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A true samurai can kill even without a sword. Such is the way of the bushido.

miyamoto mentally planned for days before engaging in the duel with sasaki. sasaki was well known for carrying a longer blade than most other samurai. not easy to secure a longer blade plus the "cowardly" tag associated with swordsman carrying a slight advantage, he thought about the counter for quite a while. his shorter blade would be at a disadvantage, although he could compensate with speed and agility. but sasaki was young and known to be extremely swift and agile. add long sword to his positives, the combo could be lethal to any challenger. the duel site had to be accessed by boat, and miyamoto chanced upon a boatsman with a long oar. he consulted the boatman about the characteristics of the wood used for oar-making, and the solution came to him. he would carve up his own wooden blade, and the rest is history. :p