• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia is too poor, Thailand is too dangerous, Singapore is too expensive. China communist terrorist is the best 人间天堂

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To make money as a clickbait merchant in Tiongland, you have to put down other countries and puff up Tiongland. That's the way things are now.

It's also a matter of survival, The moment you are perceived to be slightly less patriotic, you get doxxed and deplatformed. The police might get involved too. :cool:

Hades

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Shanghainese communist cunt frog can go fuck spider, obviously what she wanted is viewership.
And if really cannot afford, then please don't cum, stay in your well.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
China people thinks very highly of themselves now.

Last month, a china medical equipment salesgirl confronted my office, "Why you don't buy from us, is it because we are from China?"

Answer: "Of course lah" but cannot cannot tell them real reason, must be diplomatic, said we business slow after covid, blar blar blar.

We got ethics, we don't want to do harm to people in the course of our work.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know, those who work for China glc's, if posted to jiu hu, will stay for a very long time.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last month, a china medical equipment salesgirl confronted my office, "Why you don't buy from us, is it because we are from China?"

Answer: "Of course lah" but cannot cannot tell them real reason, must be diplomatic, said we business slow after covid, blar blar blar.

You should ask the salesgirl "how much"?

Hades

Alfrescian
Loyal

She never asked you "去吗"?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To make money as a clickbait merchant in Tiongland, you have to put down other countries and puff up Tiongland. That's the way things are now.
. :cool:
It is common in many countries. If Tiong don't puff up Tiongland, it is not called Tiong but Sinkies.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
China Kampong area ok leh. Fresh air gals there also good and honest. Pussy also fresh. Why not. Then I also can tried other 56 minorities.