• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay in Army

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey m&d yoyo what are you talking about?

The last i remember you m&ds look like brown skinned chinese but of course are inferior stock.

m&d like you has no brain to properly analyze the situation and give any intelligent feedback but just trade insults which are of course subpar since m&ds lack intelligence.

You stupid Chink must be an idiot to say we look like Chinks. Since when did we have slit for eyes or have eyes that are slanted 30 degrees?

Your "analysis" revolves nothing more than rubbish. Better for you to return to your country, China.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I maybe wrong...but take a closer look at these kinda of trouble maker rep power. tio zap till 5 rep power, all of the sudden overnight become 19...... same thing happens to miss OZ..... lots of clone, I wont be surprise its the same person all along....btw, ask yourself, who have the capability to adjust rep power???? u will derive the answer.

Stupid dirty Chink. I am "troublemaker" when you yellow slit eyes have been insulting my race, my religion, my customs, my culture and my people in MY land?

Stupid useless Chink. Can give out insults but can't take them in return and try to censor me by banning me. No wonder Chinks are called yellow slit-eyed cowards all over the world who only care for money and nothing else in life, not even their ageing parents.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid dirty Chink. I am "troublemaker" when you yellow slit eyes have been insulting my race, my religion, my customs, my culture and my people in MY land?

Stupid useless Chink. Can give out insults but can't take them in return and try to censor me by banning me. No wonder Chinks are called yellow slit-eyed cowards all over the world who only care for money and nothing else in life, not even their ageing parents.

Hey m&d, if u accept freedom of speech, u must accept freedom of action u stupid brainless m&d .......... u slowly slowly KPKB.....Good luck.....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid buck-toothed, money faced, slit-eyed, slant-eyed Chink, you should be the one going back to where you belong, China. This is Tanah Melayu. It is Malay land. We will kick Chinksc like you out once you have outlive our welcome. Stupid Chink!

try harder.... IM waiting for u.... anytime anyplace...... u name it.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid Chink must be an idiot to say we look like Chinks. Since when did we have slit for eyes or have eyes that are slanted 30 degrees?

Your "analysis" revolves nothing more than rubbish. Better for you to return to your country, China.

slant eyes slant eyes. :rolleyes:

Dumb m&d you m&ds have slant eyes and not all chinese have that.

Anyway you should fuck back to your kampung in indon.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
slant eyes slant eyes. :rolleyes:

Slanted eyes were exaggerated caricaturely in ancient Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Mongolian paintings as features of valor and beauty for both men and women. Fact is, you walk around and see, there's really not much of such thing among Chinese and other ethnic NE orientals, but generally they do have smaller eyes than ethnic polynesians, caucasians, with Indians and Africans generally having the biggest eyes.

In any case, slanted or level, big or small, handsome is handsome, beauty is beauty. I don't see Pierce Brosnan, Tom Cruise or Andy Lau having eyes any bigger than mine, but they're surely more handsome than me. Then, brains are another thing different from eyes. Eyes are part of outward appearance. If the brains can't process what the eyes see and make good and full use of it, they're just eyes that look but don't really see.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slanted eyes were exaggerated caricaturely in ancient Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Mongolian paintings as features of valor and beauty for both men and women. Fact is, you walk around and see, there's really not much of such thing among Chinese and other ethnic NE orientals, but generally they do have smaller eyes than ethnic polynesians, caucasians, with Indians and Africans generally having the biggest eyes.

In any case, slanted or level, big or small, handsome is handsome, beauty is beauty. I don't see Pierce Brosnan, Tom Cruise or Andy Lau having eyes any bigger than mine, but they're surely more handsome than me. Then, brains are another thing different from eyes. Eyes are part of outward appearance. If the brains can't process what the eyes see and make good and full use of it, they're just eyes that look but don't really see.

That bugger pappy dog with the nick Malays MUST vote pap was just using a retarded racial slur with nothing of substance to contribute.

Yes not all chinese ppl have slanted eyes and ppl from other ethnic groups outside the east asian groups do have slanted eyes. Ang mohs do have slanted or small eyes. Even a famous actor like richard gere has small eyes. You see he's always squinting his eyes. Therefore this stereotype shouldn't be used on chinese or east asian ppl.

Btw did you read my response to you about whether you find it ironic telling another forummer that he's stating the obvious?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That bugger pappy dog with the nick Malays MUST vote pap was just using a retarded racial slur with nothing of substance to contribute.

Yes not all chinese ppl have slanted eyes and ppl from other ethnic groups outside the east asian groups do have slanted eyes. Ang mohs do have slanted or small eyes. Even a famous actor like richard gere has small eyes. You see he's always squinting his eyes. Therefore this stereotype shouldn't be used on chinese or east asian ppl.

Btw did you read my response to you about whether you find it ironic telling another forummer that he's stating the obvious?

Yah, yah, you and my cheetah...hahaha!!!

Anyway, if you re-read my cheetah post, it's about comparing what the fastest of animals can achieve in speed versus articificial machinery and engineering. To do that, there's no way of not incidentally mentioning the cheetah as the fastest animal since I was citing it and its speed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, yah, you and my cheetah...hahaha!!!

Anyway, if you re-read my cheetah post, it's about comparing what the fastest of animals can achieve in speed versus articificial machinery and engineering. To do that, there's no way of not incidentally mentioning the cheetah as the fastest animal since I was citing it and its speed.

You sure or not? :eek:

It's been quite some time since i last read that post i'll need to read it again to see if it's like what you say.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, u go relac one corner la.... balik kampong if u dont like it here. Go fly kite n lazy around changi beach whole day. nobody will bother u m&d at all....... Stuipd m&d with Stupid brain. Almost forget, U guys have the most expensive brain on earth, why, cos u guys seldom use it at all.........

Ya you are soooo clever and that is why you complain about losing jobs.

Stupid chink. Time to sue your own parents for money I suppose so that you can buy your HDB flat.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the slit-eyed, slant eyed Chinks can use their cow blains to "plocess" what their slit-eyes, slant eyes see, you think they will be compraining day and night in this folum about rosing jobs to foleigners?

How you exprain this? Prease exprain.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

You stupid slit-eyed, slant-eyed bad breath chink. It's okay for you to call my people "m&d", "brainless", etc and that is "substance"?

When I return the insults it become "racist slur"? Stupid Chink Ching Chong yellow bastard. No wonder you lost your job to foreigners.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puki m&d.... what u waiting for? IM waiting for u...... :oIo: Name me the time and place....

You stupid slit eyed yellpow bastard. Go for an operation to make your eyes bigger and reduce that 30 degree slant and then come and talk.

No point talking big and then behave like a dirty yellow coward by using infractions.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid slit-eyed, slant-eyed bad breath chink. It's okay for you to call my people "m&d", "brainless", etc and that is "substance"?

When I return the insults it become "racist slur"? Stupid Chink Ching Chong yellow bastard. No wonder you lost your job to foreigners.

m&d m&d pls read properly before you comment okay.

Take a look at this thread for eg. We talk about why you m&ds are not allowed in army and so on. What have all your retorts been so far? Slit eyed this and that That's it. Nothing more.

How retarded can you be and you even dare retort with indignance. :oIo: