• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay in Army

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like u say, dont only focus on other bad deeds. What the kelings, chinks, m&ds or whatever do up north is not my problem. At the very least, they admit there a racial issue problem up north.
So in a sense, they are more honest that papies proclaimation of racial harmony in singapore. How can lky claimed all ministars are there on merit when all knew kelings and mats have more chance of being elected as pope than being a PM in singapore as long as pap is in charge.
i am no saint but i rather be nationalist than a racist. Until the race discrimnation on civil service is remove, the malays and to a certain extend the tamils will continue to feel resentments against the chinese.
There were many misconceptions the malays have over the chinese and govt policies had did nothing to correct them. There are some discontentment in the malay community against the chinese having more opportunities in singapore.
actually the current elite education system promote by MOE only alienated the minority, especially the malays. The so call elite schools often dont even have a malays in their cohort. And these students are the future leaders who have no experience in an envoirment that include the minorities.
I really fear for singapore future in the next 20 years provided papies didnt not destroy singapore before that.

Yeah typical ignore what ppl in other countries do cos you know when non chinese do bad things to chinese ppl let's ignore it. If malays were being tortured in china oh i am sure you would mention it with outrage and suddenly the doesn't occur in sg scenerio doesn't apply anymore. :rolleyes:

2ndly pray tell what racial disharmony is there in sg? Where and what? Please give examples and don't simply say it exists and don't even give any examples or give some silly or small incident like auntie didn't smile at a m&d or keling in a shop = racism or racial disharmony. :rolleyes:

Oic okay malays and kelings have a bigger chance of being pope than being PM of sg or being a minister? :eek: My question to you Are you cock sure? Be a pope in rome? Ok how many non europeans have ever been pope? In fact how many europeans from non latin countries that are catholic have ever been pope? There are many good catholics that are non european and from asia for eg and are chinese why can't they be pope? :rolleyes: Pls check your facts before you talk cock and claim a keling or m&d can become the pope rather than pm of singapore. Can a chinese or keling be the pm of mudland? No? Oh somehow that's okay cos they are honest about their racism and yeah it's not in sg so you'll not focus on it.

Hey what racial discrimination? No malays and indians in civil service is it? How many indian and malay ministers but there's racial discrimination? Pls stop talking out of your ass.

Oh really the chinese here have more opportunities? Okay let's see everyone goes thru kindergarten, primary, sec, ite jc or poly and so on. I want to ask you what's stopping a malay from entering jc then a university? Is anyone stopping him? Do they make the exams easier for the chinese and make them harder for non chinese? :rolleyes:

Lastly about the elite schools lacking malays okay let me ask you. How do you get into an elite school? By being born in the correct race? By having good grades? It's plain obvious and in your face how one needs to get into an elite school. Even poor ppl have managed to do it. How? By fucking getting good grades. That's how. So you say few malays are represented in elite schools so what does that tell you? Seems like very few malays get good grades. So i'm asking you wtf do you want the govt and society to do if malays cannot get good grades? How about creating an AA system like in the US where they need to employ blacks or put blacks into higher lvls of education not based on their accomplishments but simply cos of policy would you like that? So let's put some token malays say 15% of elite schools MUST have malay students regardless of their grades. How about this? I am sure that's what you want correct?

Oh wait if that happens what are ppl going to say? They didn't get there by their own merit they got there becos of their race and sooner or later some poor malay is going to get his feelings hurt cos ppl say that and write into the press about chinese racism again and again and again.

Okay let's summarize what you think about elite schools. The elite schools have many chinese but so few malays cos the bloody education system is biased towards them. They give very easy exam questions to the chinese students but very tough ones to the malays. Chinese students are very lazy and don't study same like the malay ones. But the bloody education system is biased and puts these lazy chinese students with lousy grades which is the same as the malay students into elite schools while the malay students with poor grades are not enrolled. Is this correct? :rolleyes:

Lastly talking about racial discrimination why is the sg national football team in fact most football teams in sg mostly malay and not chinese? Basket wouldn't this create resentment by the chinese? They should allocate more places for chinese football places. Oh yes i forgot how could i forget it's ok to discriminate chinese in this country. Racial equality? yeah BS you are born chinese and you're always the discriminator, you're born malay or non chinese and you're always being discriminated. :oIo:

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
chill chill, dun get so angry
buy u a toy ok?
Classical_Guitar.jpg

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Finally! A slit-eyed, buck-toothed Chink child appears to save its useless fellow slit-eyed Chinks.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah typical ignore what ppl in other countries do cos you know when non chinese do bad things to chinese ppl let's ignore it. If malays were being tortured in china oh i am sure you would mention it with outrage and suddenly the doesn't occur in sg scenerio doesn't apply anymore. :rolleyes:

2ndly pray tell what racial disharmony is there in sg? Where and what? Please give examples and don't simply say it exists and don't even give any examples or give some silly or small incident like auntie didn't smile at a m&d or keling in a shop = racism or racial disharmony. :rolleyes:

Oic okay malays and kelings have a bigger chance of being pope than being PM of sg or being a minister? :eek: My question to you Are you cock sure? Be a pope in rome? Ok how many non europeans have ever been pope? In fact how many europeans from non latin countries that are catholic have ever been pope? There are many good catholics that are non european and from asia for eg and are chinese why can't they be pope? :rolleyes: Pls check your facts before you talk cock and claim a keling or m&d can become the pope rather than pm of singapore. Can a chinese or keling be the pm of mudland? No? Oh somehow that's okay cos they are honest about their racism and yeah it's not in sg so you'll not focus on it.

Hey what racial discrimination? No malays and indians in civil service is it? How many indian and malay ministers but there's racial discrimination? Pls stop talking out of your ass.

Oh really the chinese here have more opportunities? Okay let's see everyone goes thru kindergarten, primary, sec, ite jc or poly and so on. I want to ask you what's stopping a malay from entering jc then a university? Is anyone stopping him? Do they make the exams easier for the chinese and make them harder for non chinese? :rolleyes:

Lastly about the elite schools lacking malays okay let me ask you. How do you get into an elite school? By being born in the correct race? By having good grades? It's plain obvious and in your face how one needs to get into an elite school. Even poor ppl have managed to do it. How? By fucking getting good grades. That's how. So you say few malays are represented in elite schools so what does that tell you? Seems like very few malays get good grades. So i'm asking you wtf do you want the govt and society to do if malays cannot get good grades? How about creating an AA system like in the US where they need to employ blacks or put blacks into higher lvls of education not based on their accomplishments but simply cos of policy would you like that? So let's put some token malays say 15% of elite schools MUST have malay students regardless of their grades. How about this? I am sure that's what you want correct?

Oh wait if that happens what are ppl going to say? They didn't get there by their own merit they got there becos of their race and sooner or later some poor malay is going to get his feelings hurt cos ppl say that and write into the press about chinese racism again and again and again.

Okay let's summarize what you think about elite schools. The elite schools have many chinese but so few malays cos the bloody education system is biased towards them. They give very easy exam questions to the chinese students but very tough ones to the malays. Chinese students are very lazy and don't study same like the malay ones. But the bloody education system is biased and puts these lazy chinese students with lousy grades which is the same as the malay students into elite schools while the malay students with poor grades are not enrolled. Is this correct? :rolleyes:

Lastly talking about racial discrimination why is the sg national football team in fact most football teams in sg mostly malay and not chinese? Basket wouldn't this create resentment by the chinese? They should allocate more places for chinese football places. Oh yes i forgot how could i forget it's ok to discriminate chinese in this country. Racial equality? yeah BS you are born chinese and you're always the discriminator, you're born malay or non chinese and you're always being discriminated. :oIo:

Hallo, you talk so much for what? Just go for an operation and get yourself some double eyelids and you should be able to get a job in McDonalds or a job collecting cardboard boxes and empty drink cans from rubbish bins.

If you still can't get a job, just throw yourselve in front of an MRT train like what slit-eyed Chinks like to do.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid ultra-materialistic money faced Chink. Get into your stupid head that not every race and culture is obsessed with money and all things material like you chinks.

Every employer will instead be rushing to employ you chinks instead of the foreigners because you are good value for money. Stupid chink. Where is the logic in all the rubbish you vomit out?

Eh ... Bang,

Jangan anger lah ..... relak sikit lah ....:o

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late to rethink. We already have Mat General

6th Div Commander: BG Ishak bin Ismail

Ishak Ismail is not really a mat. He's more like, his father is indian muslim & mother is mat so not a pure mat. He was my classmate back in Pr sch. Met him many years back when he was a CO of a unit (can't remember which one). His wife is Chinese.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
With us approaching the 50th year mark, I think the leadership feels that the local Mat population would feel more for the country then their affiliation with their fellow race(same as the local Chinese not feeling any association to the China man) that they are now integrating Mat into the Army.

It's not about race but religion. Do the maths: would you rather go to heaven or to hell?

I personally think that Muslims are more radical, at least in outward appearance and behaviour, than they were years back.

For example, how often do you see Malay girls in tundung in the past?

I guess all these years of funding to religion schools by the Wahabis have its effect.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hallo, you talk so much for what? Just go for an operation and get yourself some double eyelids and you should be able to get a job in McDonalds or a job collecting cardboard boxes and empty drink cans from rubbish bins.

If you still can't get a job, just throw yourselve in front of an MRT train like what slit-eyed Chinks like to do.

hey m&d yoyo what are you talking about?

The last i remember you m&ds look like brown skinned chinese but of course are inferior stock.

m&d like you has no brain to properly analyze the situation and give any intelligent feedback but just trade insults which are of course subpar since m&ds lack intelligence.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will tell you only if you tell me if you have chuck your old unwanted, chinky parents into some lousy old folks home like a good filial Chink child or if you reveal to me if you have given yourself a Western name despite having yellow skin and black hair and despite being named Chao Ah Beng at birth.

By the way, what is your "name" now? Jeremiah Andrew Chao?

Where is your pride in your "superior" culture?

Do you think you can stop me from returning your insults by issuing me infractions? Stupid chink. Want to fight but hide like a coward behind infractions.

I spit on you, you low class slit eyed, slant eyed chink.

Anytime..... come la.....

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid ultra-materialistic money faced Chink. Get into your stupid head that not every race and culture is obsessed with money and all things material like you chinks.

If you chinks think you are so good, you won't have the government importing foreigners to put spurs into your yellow hides. If you chinks think you are so good, you won't kao peh and kao bu everyday here about losing your jobs to foreigners.

Every employer will instead be rushing to employ you chinks instead of the foreigners because you are good value for money. Stupid chink. Where is the logic in all the rubbish you vomit out?

Hey, u go relac one corner la.... balik kampong if u dont like it here. Go fly kite n lazy around changi beach whole day. nobody will bother u m&d at all....... Stuipd m&d with Stupid brain. Almost forget, U guys have the most expensive brain on earth, why, cos u guys seldom use it at all.........

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kokanadans! If saf no Malays, e chinks n kelings sure protest! Occifer is by merit or education level Ma:wink: if m&ds generally dun haf a lebels or dips hw to go ocs? Koks!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u will to talk racial, i wont. i only care for our national. As for chinese kenna bully or whatever on other countries, it really not our biz to make comments. By kpkb in spore, will it help them?

how can there be racial harmony when there ppl like you who keep posting racist posting in these forums. If you distrust a certain race, you are already discrimnating against that race.

Again i repeat, how malaysia decide on who a be prime minstar is not problem. Why should i bother i live in singapore. I am only using the pope as an example. Seriously what the chance of a malay or indian being elected as Pope. Answer = NONE!!! There you go, the chance of them being singapore PM is also NONE as there are many ppl like you in singapore.

Oh... now you are defending PAP racial policies. Every ministar are appointed on "merit". you believe that? How many Malays and Tamils are appointed to important ministar post such as defense and interior? Ans = NONE!!

by the way, i not wanting the education systems to be like malaysia where there a quotation system. What i want is everyone have a equal chance of having the same education. under current education system, many poor ppl were left out, be in chinese, malay, tamil or other races. Why should some schools have more resources than others. You know how many kids drop out of school b4 16 every years. Number in the hundreds, not all were stupid, just that the system were against them from the start. Malays are the worst hit as they form a big part of the low income community. Is it a big deal to give them more help in this education thingy?

As for the football nonsense, you seriously thing chinese wanted to play in the first place? Not many chinese parents want their child to risk their future for a career that last at most 15 years, which is worse than SAF who at least have chance ot recontract till 45 yo. BTW, FAS are run by CHINESE adminstrators, so how can you say chinese are stop from representing singapore by the officials who only want malays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the way, i not wanting the education systems to be like malaysia where there a quotation system. What i want is everyone have a equal chance of having the same education. under current education system, many poor ppl were left out, be in chinese, malay, tamil or other races. Why should some schools have more resources than others. You know how many kids drop out of school b4 16 every years. Number in the hundreds, not all were stupid, just that the system were against them from the start. Malays are the worst hit as they form a big part of the low income community. Is it a big deal to give them more help in this education thingy?

As for the football nonsense, you seriously thing chinese wanted to play in the first place? Not many chinese parents want their child to risk their future for a career that last at most 15 years, which is worse than SAF who at least have chance ot recontract till 45 yo. BTW, FAS are run by CHINESE adminstrators, so how can you say chinese are stop from representing singapore by the officials who only want malays.

firstly pls learn how to organize your posts, don't make it so difficult for others i need to quote your reply and still need to read your earlier replies. :rolleyes:

u will to talk racial, i wont. i only care for our national. As for chinese kenna bully or whatever on other countries, it really not our biz to make comments. By kpkb in spore, will it help them?

okay i asked you a question but you didn't reply. If malays were being bullied in say china would you say anything?

how can there be racial harmony when there ppl like you who keep posting racist posting in these forums. If you distrust a certain race, you are already discrimnating against that race.

what posting racist? Oh so you mean by my retorts towards your comments that means my comments are racist? :rolleyes: WHat about your racist comments? You keep on bitching and moaning saying singapore is very racist towards malays and what not and i asked you for some examples. What did you do? Not even 1 example. Where's the evidence? Comeon, what kind of shit is this complaining about something but there's not even 1 shred of evidence presented. You would make a good lawyer in court. :rolleyes:

Again i repeat, how malaysia decide on who a be prime minstar is not problem. Why should i bother i live in singapore. I am only using the pope as an example. Seriously what the chance of a malay or indian being elected as Pope. Answer = NONE!!! There you go, the chance of them being singapore PM is also NONE as there are many ppl like you in singapore.

so you finally admit the chances of malay or keling being the pope is NONE so why did you keh kiang earlier and say it's easier for a malay or keling to be the pope compared to being the PM of singapore? :rolleyes: So i guess all the catholics should be indignant that someone from their race cannot be the pope after all i am sure the majority of catholics in the world don't come from europe but from asia and south america. Can they behave like that?

Oh... now you are defending PAP racial policies. Every ministar are appointed on "merit". you believe that? How many Malays and Tamils are appointed to important ministar post such as defense and interior? Ans = NONE!!

I'm asking you lah are there any malay or indian ministers? What was your original gripe? No malays or kelings in civil service. I then mentioned hey so many keling and malay ministers so again you change the boundaries. Now it's IMPORTANT minister posts. FYI, i hear the dpm is a keling. The PM is also a keling. These are IMPORTANT posts so what do you have to say? I am sure you'll change the subject again just to claim sg is extremely racist. Ppl like you are never satisfied. How about killing most of the chinese ppl here and making them the minority then? :rolleyes:

Finally to reply to the last portion of your post that i quoted.

OKay you want poor ppl to have a better chance at education. Okay so why did you use the racial route then? There are many poor chinese too. FYI pls be more discerning and seperate kids whom drop out of school simply cos they lack any scholastic apptitude vs kids that are truly poor. In the 70s and probably 80s there were kids that had to drop out due to poor family finances. Today not really. Kids whom drop out of school in these days are due to gangster activities or other factors not usually due to poverty. Understand? :oIo: Also fyi some schools have an old boys network to fall back on. Schools like acs or sji have an alumni that donate money to them and that's their own money. What are you bitching about? Are you now claiming that some schools in sg have no money and no facilities and the students study in some m&d hut? Btw isn't it racist for you to say malays form a big part of the low income group? :rolleyes: See you're racist isn't it? Okay so malays form a large part of the low income group. Then what? Must be cos of chinese racism right? Chinese ppl are stealing money from the malays making them poor right? :rolleyes:

You seriously are unable to read sarcasm right? OIC again u indirectly insult malays again. Let me reiterate what you have written i'll post it ad verbatim: Not many chinese parents want their child to risk their future for a career that last at most 15 years, which is worse than SAF who at least have chance ot recontract till 45 yo.

Therefore you're indirectly implying that malay parents want their children to risk their future. Chinese parents don't want their children to risk their future but malay parents want according to you. OK if that's the case whom should the malays blame if their child isn't able to make a good career out of football? I guess according to you it's chinese racism again right? :rolleyes: The malay risked his career by playing football and didn't make it ending up in the low income group and it's the chinese fault again right? I can bet that according to you that's correct. :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sure like to put words in my mouth that i never said. If you seriously believe singapore is have an equal opportunity to everyone, u seriously living in another spore that i know of. There were never equal opportunity, deep inside u knew that but unwilling to admit.
It still a country where the color your skin determine where a person stand in the society. I myself also no saint, i have no love kelings or mats. But i want an equal opportunity for all singaporeans, is that too much to ask?
Just to answer your boliao question, i will be unhappy if a singaporean, be it malay, tamil or other races kenna bully in PRC. I will go to the front of the PRC Embassy to burn the PRC flag, happy?
by the way, i did not claim it the chinese fault that other race were left behind, more like it the PAP deliberate policies to split the society.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sure like to put words in my mouth that i never said. If you seriously believe singapore is have an equal opportunity to everyone, u seriously living in another spore that i know of. There were never equal opportunity, deep inside u knew that but unwilling to admit.
It still a country where the color your skin determine where a person stand in the society. I myself also no saint, i have no love kelings or mats. But i want an equal opportunity for all singaporeans, is that too much to ask?
Just to answer your boliao question, i will be unhappy if a singaporean, be it malay, tamil or other races kenna bully in PRC. I will go to the front of the PRC Embassy to burn the PRC flag, happy?
by the way, i did not claim it the chinese fault that other race were left behind, more like it the PAP deliberate policies to split the society.

what put words in your mouth? Where? Show me :oIo:

2ndly wtf are you talking about? I know deep inside my heart? Get the fuck out of here if i know why would i be asking you for evidence? So what you want to tell me is that there is inequality in sg but you have 0 evidence to show but i also know about it deep inside my heart? :rolleyes: I think i have never met another more illogical moron like you.

I guess in future when asked to present evidence in court i can tell the judge and everyone present. You guys know this person is guilty you know it deep in your hearts there's no need for me to give evidence. Is that possible?:rolleyes:

Okay so you hate it if other races especially non chinese get bullied in PRC so then why are you not concerned about chinese being bullied in indonesia and malaysia? Why? So it's okay for chinese including you to be bullied in matland and indonland but it's wrong for a non chinese to be bullied in prc correct?

In short you are the fucking racist here and not only that you're a racist pretending to be the victim. :oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will tell you only if you tell me if you have chuck your old unwanted, chinky parents into some lousy old folks home like a good filial Chink child or if you reveal to me if you have given yourself a Western name despite having yellow skin and black hair and despite being named Chao Ah Beng at birth.

By the way, what is your "name" now? Jeremiah Andrew Chao?

Where is your pride in your "superior" culture?

Do you think you can stop me from returning your insults by issuing me infractions? Stupid chink. Want to fight but hide like a coward behind infractions.

I spit on you, you low class slit eyed, slant eyed chink.

U sure know how to manipulate rep points.....miss aussie

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:miss aussie?:eek:

1 kpkb sg suck, 1 die die vote pap. same person?:eek:

I maybe wrong...but take a closer look at these kinda of trouble maker rep power. tio zap till 5 rep power, all of the sudden overnight become 19...... same thing happens to miss OZ..... lots of clone, I wont be surprise its the same person all along....btw, ask yourself, who have the capability to adjust rep power???? u will derive the answer.

C

Cao Ren

I maybe wrong...but take a closer look at these kinda of trouble maker rep power. tio zap till 5 rep power, all of the sudden overnight become 19...... same thing happens to miss OZ..... lots of clone, I wont be surprise its the same person all along....btw, ask yourself, who have the capability to adjust rep power???? u will derive the answer.
I would like to see how he ups his points once the OA has started to mass zap an asshole. :biggrin:

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, u go relac one corner la.... balik kampong if u dont like it here. Go fly kite n lazy around changi beach whole day. nobody will bother u m&d at all....... Stuipd m&d with Stupid brain. Almost forget, U guys have the most expensive brain on earth, why, cos u guys seldom use it at all.........

Stupid buck-toothed, money faced, slit-eyed, slant-eyed Chink, you should be the one going back to where you belong, China. This is Tanah Melayu. It is Malay land. We will kick Chinksc like you out once you have outlive our welcome. Stupid Chink!