• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Magical trance in old Singapore when Sinkies were still superstitious and uneducated

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro ze last time i went in 2023 was still 8 bucks. tomorrow iz ze day 2 打小人 again. :biggrin:

This service is still available on the second floor of Cheng Yan Court, opposite the Waterloo Street temple. Many service providers are old farts, hope they got apprentices to keep the trade going.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
This service is still available on the second floor of Cheng Yan Court, opposite the Waterloo Street temple. Many service providers are old farts, hope they got apprentices to keep the trade going.

just came back from cheng yan court. most left corner shop has a long queue. 1st time seeing such a long queue, zis year sinkies all can’t wait 2 beat small people? :eek:

anyway i usually go 2 ze 2nd shop from left which has no q. lao auntie did ze needful 2 rid me off ze little demons. it was a gratifying experience :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just came back from cheng yan court. most left corner shop has a long queue. 1st time seeing such a long queue, zis year sinkies all can’t wait 2 beat small people? :eek:

anyway i usually go 2 ze 2nd shop from left which has no q. lao auntie did ze needful 2 rid me off ze little demons. it was a gratifying experience :biggrin:

The first time I went there was when I was a kid in the 1980s. The service providers there all spoke Cantonese.

Basically, the area from Bugis all the way south to Chinatown was Cantonese territory.

Then China joined the WTO, and the Useless Son took the throne. And now we have this:

7HAKHcL.jpeg

zhongguo-remittance.jpg