• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Khiang shocks all the hawkers in Bedok

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the Towkay announced in the 1Singapore Parliament on 9th July 2013 that he had all the while been planning the Spring Cleaning for the Blk 538 Bedok market from 4-8 March, and not the Annual Cleaning, it stunned the entire 1Singapore nation.

All the hawkers in Bedok are shocked into disbelief.

It was only until then that all the hawkers in Bedok discovered thru the media, and not from anybody from the Hammerrhoid “good office”, that their market was in fact scheduled only for Spring Cleaning, and NOT the Annual Cleaning, as all of them have been so deliberately misled.

Instead of explaining and apologising for this unprecedented mischief, the Towkay blames every single hawker in Bedok for “misunderstanding” him:

Transcript of Supplementary Q&A for PQ1238 on the Role of Town Councils in the Maintenance and Cleaning of Hawker Centres under Their Charge, 9 July
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/corporate-fu...g-of-hawker-centres-under-their-charge-9-july
And what I gather from the whole episode is arising from the misunderstanding between annual cleaning and spring cleaning.

Why didn’t the Towkay’s “good office” clarify this “misunderstanding” to all the hawkers earlier?

Why must the Towkay perpetuate such “misunderstanding” by maliciously making the hawkers to shutdown their market for 5 days just to clean the floor? Why must the Towkay continue such “misunderstanding” by mischievously deceiving the hawkers into wasting so much time and so much money as well as taking so much hassle to setup and then to dismantle all the scaffolding and all the canvas, just to clean the floor?

The Towkay must explain and justify to the hawkers his absolute necessity for shutting down the market for 5 days just to clean the floor. He must also support and vindicate his critical urgency for setting and then dismantling of scaffolding and canvas just for the purpose of cleaning the floor.

“Ha, ha,ha…..Take it easy lah!…..This is just one of my April Fools’ jokes lah !” the Towkay to all the shocked hawkers in Bedok.

Low Thia Khiang at the WP GE2016 rally:
"Would you want a government that is not Transparent and not Accountable?”

[video=youtube;j9MSk2pkG4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MSk2pkG4A[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MSk2pkG4A

The Towkay at a Hammerrhoid’s rally for GE2016:

You’re laughing, but who wants a government that will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true?

When I was a kid, if I got my hand caught in the cookie jar, where it wasn’t supposed to be, I turned red in my face, and I took my hand out of the cookie jar.

You’ve got to give it to PM Lee. When he gets his hand caught in the cookie jar, he just digs down for more cookies.

I want you to send him a message tomorrow. You don’t have to be from Ang Mo Kio hawker centres to want your PM to tell you the truth, when it comes to market cleaning for the hawkers in Bedok.

How can the Towkay ever preach about Transparency and Accountability as well as honesty and integrity against the PAP regime after his very own non-Transparency, unAccountablibity, dishonesty zero integrity during the Hawkergate scandal?

The Towkay and Slick Willie: Toads of the same skin croak together.

Last edited: