• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK and SL pretend to be soooo confused about Annual Cleaning & Spring Cleaning

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both the Towkay and Syvliar Lim had argued that the Hawkergate scandal could have occurred because they are so “confused” about Annual Cleaning and Spring Cleaning:

Don’t take advantage of people, Minister Balakrishnan tells WP
http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...-people-minister-balakrishnan-tells-wp#inside
In response, Ms Syvliar Lim said that Dr Balakrishnan “made very serious allegations” against herself and Mr Pritam. She pointed out that the misunderstanding arose over confusion whether the cleaning of high areas is supposed to be conducted once or four times a year.
The Hammerrhoid Towkay said: “From my understanding, the Town Council is well aware of their obligations to clean the high areas ... What I gather from the whole episode is arising from a misunderstanding between annual cleaning and spring cleaning.”

Nobody, except those wayang pretenders from the Hammerrhoid Town Council “good office”, could have misunderstood that the upcoming market cleaning was going to be an Annual Cleaning, and not a Spring Cleaning.

All the hawkers plus the politically motivated NEA understood that, except the politically unmotivated elitist Hammerrhoids who had stubbornly refused to have any form of communication with those “low-class” hawkers.

Also, how could the Hammerrhoids be so dumb and so stupid to not know that it’s going to be the Annual Cleaning and not Spring Cleaning when the market is scheduled to close for 5 days instead of 1-2 days.

Well, the Towkay double-confirms that he is really, really very stupid and really, really very dumb to not know that 5-days market closure should have struck him that it’s for the Annual Cleaning. In fact, this self-professed “Mental Retard” claims that he needs more psychiatric guidance and mental aids from the politically motivated NEA to lecture him how to differentiate between Annual Cleaning and Spring Cleaning:

Workers' Party rejects call to investigate hawker centre cleaning row
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-rejects-call-investigate-hawker-centre-cleaning-row-1
Asked about the five-day closure of one hawker centre that should have indicated it was closed for annual cleaning, according to Dr Balakrishnan, Mr Low said the NEA could have stated “annual cleaning” clearly in its communications. In Hougang, where he was previously MP, Mr Low said the market was not required to close even during annual cleaning.

Well, for that matter, the politically motivated NEA had given physical indication very clearly in their communication with the Hammerrhoids that this is for Annual Cleaning.

For months prior to the cleaning, the Hammerrhod Town Council “good office” had been harassing the hawkers and NEA about the responsibility and cost of setting up and dismantling the scaffolding and canvas. If the Towkay and Syvliar Lim, the pair of wayang “Mentally Challenged”, claim that they are still very confused whether it was an Annual Cleaning or Spring Cleaning, then setting up of scaffolding and canvas should have double-confirmed to them that this was going to be Annual Cleaning. Why would the hawkers and the Hammerhoid Town Council “good office” arguing over scaffolding and canvas if it was to be Spring Cleaning? Why is there a need for scaffolding and canvas if it was Spring Cleaning, which only involves cleaning the floor, but not the ceiling?

Where on earth can one find any idiots who would waste their time and money setting and dismantling scaffolding and canvas…..just to clean the floor?

Oops…….there are actually idiots in 1Singapore, who from 4-8 March 2013, had actually to set up and then dismantled scaffolding and canvas at Blk538 Bedok Market and closed the market for 5 fcuking long days ……just to clean the floor???!!! This must really be entered into the Guiness Record as the one of the Dumbest mismanagement joke by a “First World” Town Council…..Only Uniquely WP!

Do the Towkay and Syvliar Lim really, really that dumb to really, really believe that cleaning the floor really, really require any scaffolding and canvas?

To actually hear that this pair of clowns would proudly and openly proclaim themselves to be so dumb and so stupid inside the 1Singapore Parliament is simply unbelievable……..Uniquely WP………..Uniquely “First World Parliament”.

Low Thia Khiang and Syvliar Lim,……either Dumb and Dumber …………or Liar Liar.

"I'll give you my Mr Tai when you pry it from my cold, dead hands," the Towkay

[video=youtube;N0Wn3Eey6dY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spring and Annual Cleaning ...Vivian doesn't know the difference. If you can't get it, I don't blame you as Vivian is a president scholar and he still doesn't get the difference.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
skponggol is a pro PAP loser

Workers' Party rejects call to investigate hawker centre cleaning row
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-rejects-call-investigate-hawker-centre-cleaning-row-1
Mr Low said: “I recall the Prime Minister recently talking about good politics. I’m not sure making personal attacks and asking people to sue is good politics. I’m puzzled by that.”

When pressed on whether this meant that the WP MPs would not sue, he said: “I am not committing (to) anything.”

Hamerrhoid Towkay: “I dislike the bad politics of suing each other. But I don’t mind joining the m&d to sue each other also….hehehe…”

Low Thia Khiang - Lanjiao lang kong lanjiao wei

Not only has the Hammerrhoid Towkay failed to practise “good politics” as he has preached, now his Hammerrhoid zombies are also following their master’s no-good example in practising bad politics, making personal attacks against their party critics.

I’m not very puzzled by that. It’s very expected..…… 有什么样的人, 就会养出什么样的狗。

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spring and Annual Cleaning ...Vivian doesn't know the difference. If you can't get it, I don't blame you as Vivian is a president scholar and he still doesn't get the difference.

Well, if Vivian doesn’t know the difference, then all the hawkers in the market also don’t know the difference as all of them also think that this is an Annual Cleaning.

If you think that all the hawkers are so dumb to not know the difference, I also don’t blame you as all the Hammerrhoid zombies are programmed to pretend as elitist and should always look down upon all those “dumb”, low-class hawkers,….. especially when the Hammerrhoids zombies can proudly boast that they have a few Ivy League scholars infesting among their elitist rank

As I had said, everybody, with the only exception of the Hammerrhoids, understand that this is to be an Annual Cleaning, and not a Spring Cleaning.

Even all the dogs, cats, birds, rats, cockroaches, lizards, etc also know that this is to be an Annual Cleaning after seeing that all the market stalls are covered with canvas, as they also have to migrate to other places for 5 days to look for food.

Look, even rats and cockroaches have more brains than all of those Dumb and Dumber Hammerrhoid Ivy League scholars!