• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local forum makes it to Shin Min Headlines for Correctly Predicting 5M Toto Numbers

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Local forum makes it to Shin Min Headlines for Correctly Predicting 5M Toto Numbe

Stocks...ha ha ha ha "buy "grenade", buy "grenade" (GRANITE) morning..sell "grenade" (granite) in the afternoon..make a bundle, collect cheque on Weds, cash out saturday..spend!..MRCB, MRCB..KLI...PALMCO..MAYBANK...until you shout MAY DAY!! ha ha ha..can you still punt the market like that, these days?? just an example..what's the clearing now? T-1 or T-2 or T-0?? now clearing is 4 days for cheques...do they pay directly to account..can you SHORT??:biggrin:

Back in those days you over short..you GET SHOT!!

If your timeframe is very long and you rely mainly on fundamental analysis, then stocks is not gambling.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Local forum makes it to Shin Min Headlines for Correctly Predicting 5M Toto Numbe

If your timeframe is very long and you rely mainly on fundamental analysis, then stocks is not gambling.

Like investing our CPF money...ok with the fudamentals...ha ha ha I had a free falling stock market that threw all fundamentals out of the windows, making all the 'blue chips' becoming instant 'potato chips'..you know what I mean...wether it is buying on fundamentals, one have to be 'jack be numble, jack jump over the candle sticks...but there are times.. "jack ass gets impaled on the candlestick"..ha ha ha , Luck & timing, plays a part too..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dedicate this song to all recently re-heard in a KTV........

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ts6KaHZ5L9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That forum should do something all Sinkies want to know..

Predict when that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go eat joss sticks and candle wax.
Then bookings for grand dinners and yum sengs will be better organised.
Will even have count downs with bubblies all ready to pop for a grand

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM SENG

Thank you for politicizing this thread!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for politicizing this thread!

Go stick your fucking head in toilet bowl and drink deep and breath deep

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMM SENG

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

which forum is that........
i think i better switch forums to get rich...........as tony would say........dun hang around with sinkies......:biggrin:

Is the forum there anti-pap? If yes, it got potential to grow like Sam's forum.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If I really saw numbers in my dream, I would surely buy, but will not expect to huat. It's just for fun. :o

And playing stocks is not gambling, u boring twit. :biggrin:

If inside your dream is scroobal who give you the number leh ? Would you still buy ? :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

double post.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Years ago, I once dreamt of being a pallbearer for someone's funeral..

Then few weeks later I won 1st prize in 4D..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TOTO is fake, manipulated by the computer to pick the number people will least buy. I bought a $3 toto ticket and out of the 6 set of numbers, 4 set started with repetitive starting number followed by 2nd number also repetitive numbers. Is this merely coincident? I doubt so.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

QUOTE=escher;1532816]Go stick your fucking head in toilet bowl and drink deep and breath deep

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMM SENG[/QUOTE]

Fuck you dead chump!! You please go fuck yourself!!

Still fucking and bitching about PAP in an unrelated thread yet again?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

QUOTE=escher;1532816]Go stick your fucking head in toilet bowl and drink deep and breath deep

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMM SENG

Fuck you dead chump!! You please go fuck yourself!!

Still fucking and bitching about PAP in an unrelated thread yet again?

[/QUOTE]

Langjiao to you!

Your maggots in white paymaster can yank your strings to make you dance like a fucking puppet.
Who the fuck are you to be the ringmaster to tell people what to write or what the fuck to think.

Stick your fucking head in toilet bowl and do a yum seng yum yum yum seng.
Enjoy that fragrance.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All roads lead to Rome. All threads lead to fuck Lee Kuan Yew and his bastard cronies. There's no such thing as politicalising a thread as all threads are political in one way or another.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Like investing our CPF money...ok with the fudamentals...ha ha ha I had a free falling stock market that threw all fundamentals out of the windows, making all the 'blue chips' becoming instant 'potato chips'..you know what I mean...wether it is buying on fundamentals, one have to be 'jack be numble, jack jump over the candle sticks...but there are times.. "jack ass gets impaled on the candlestick"..ha ha ha , Luck & timing, plays a part too..

If the stock market is crashing, that's the time to load up on high quality blue chips stocks run by good managers. That's why its important to do your homework beforehand and to keep up a cash reserve.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want to punt, I'd rather you gamble with stocks. The risk/reward ratio is much better than handing over your money to SG Pools every week, simply because you perceive certain numbers to have greater emotional significance ('luckier') for you.

"Oooh, I saw the numbers in my dream, this time sure huat!" :rolleyes:

what stock can i buy for $2? That's the amount i punt on toto every month.