• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A love story that always makes me tear.

Looks to me that LKY married a rich gal named Choo back then and had a desire and hunger to make it big to prove to Choo's family and relatives that he is capable.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

And here I was thinking they can share one coffin. Well that's the savers plan gone out of the window

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

If our Founding Father dies, I am keeping my doors locked and myself heavily armed. Without PAP in charge, Singapore may descend into anarchy as the opposition supporters take this chance to riot and purge. That's why we need PAP in charge.

I thought IMH already locked and heavily guarded ?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Davis, tell me a story about how your backside tear.

LOL your England is horrible :biggrin:
A love story that always makes me tear.

MM, please recover soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can see the fruits of your hardwork in SG50.
Are you Davis Koh? Not bad woh, your statement garnered over 450 likes sial...

vDACc9w.png

Davies aka zeroo is a St. Andrew boy. Don't pray, pray, ok.

y9t4fZe.png

nTsadC5.png

IC No. Please.
S 8937255 J
J for Joker

[video=youtube;UX3Dej6aR9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX3Dej6aR9E[/video]

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal

a very young man ... causing a ruckus in this forum with all his posts.

i would have thought that the young people would prefer EDMW.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks to me that LKY married a rich gal named Choo back then and had a desire and hunger to make it big to prove to Choo's family and relatives that he is capable.

Indeed. Where would LKY be without the Kwa family? And the support of the OCBC gang? :rolleyes:

U21.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Ah Gong, please get well soon. Your family and supporters all wish you well.

10988500_860780720651302_1542055827614641281_n.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

... but all of us here waiting to blow our horns

BTW how is the mirror?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

U guys better pray hard that your loser lives improve after he departs. Otherwise, no one else to blame for your own failures in life. Oh wait, maybe his son. And when that fella departs too, u guys can start blaming the children.

LOL

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

U guys better pray hard that your loser lives improve after he departs. Otherwise, no one else to blame for your own failures in life. Oh wait, maybe his son. And when that fella departs too, u guys can start blaming the children.

LOL
Wah wah....
U sound like sifu....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He fucked your grandma?

Mr. LKY is everyone's Ah Gong. He's over 90, which makes him older than nearly all sinkies. Show Ah Gong some respect!

Last edited:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr. LKY is everyone's Ah Gong. He's over 90, which makes him older than nearly all sinkies. Show Ah Gong some respect!

why? You can't order people around

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10988500_860780720651302_1542055827614641281_n.jpg

Reminds one of another happy family:smile:

[video=youtube;X6QzbvH-ZNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6QzbvH-ZNo[/video]