• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MOH - Covid19 ICU Cases Surging! Please

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
rinse and repeat. The same fuckery resurrected, seems like lock downs, the rigamarole of no jab no job and no eating at restaurants will resume all over again. On a side note, they have opened the floodgates to CECAroaches. How not to get sick?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shocking Report: U.S. Government Data Reveals a Staggering 143,233% Surge in Fatal Cancer Cases Linked to COVID Vaccinations​

https://expose-news.com/2023/12/08/shocking-risein-cancer-cases-linked-to-c19-vaccinaion/

If you still wish to get a jab that doesn’t stop you from getting Covid-19, doesn’t stop you from spreading Covid-19, increases your risk of mortality significantly, and increases your risk of suffering cancer by 143,233% then that’s up to you. But perhaps you can now be a little more understanding of why many others simply refuse to do so.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
rinse and repeat. The same fuckery resurrected, seems like lock downs, the rigamarole of no jab no job and no eating at restaurants will resume all over again. On a side note, they have opened the floodgates to CECAroaches. How not to get sick?
PAP opened SG floodgates to the whole world not only India

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP opened SG floodgates to the whole world not only India

20090916a1_pmleeonnewimmigrants_todaypg1.jpg

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mRNA vaccinated corlicks kept falling sick while me only 2X Sinopharm never get sick for 1.5yrs since tio covid in july 2022.

I suspect those took mRNA immune gone case liao. I also 2 sinopharm COVID in Nov 21 after that no wear mask also like that

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical OYK move do nothing when cases going up, then when shit hits the fan, try to blame sinkies
Why you all want him to do something? Already declare endemic and treat as common flu.. You want compulsory mask, trace together, lockdown again?