• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

22K Covid cases in SG this week! OYK says don't disturb him and take vaccine instead. He more interested in making TikTok and try to become PM!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.
Just get your covid share of virus, you be fine.
All the vaccine is making you weak and suspectible to heart disease.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to know what you could actually die from apart from covid, pay attention to all the billboards and ads that have been put up at public places. Even at the height of the AIDS pandemic many aeons ago, I have not seen such an extensive campaign. What has changed? People’s fucking habits? All roads lead back to the vaccine. Everything else is a figment of this cheebai’s political agenda

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop flogging a dead horse lah. Now already approaching 2024 and still want to talk about COVID-19.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully, one day I will see Vaccine Ong hanged publicly. :cool:

i5lCIrcyfO6z.jpeg