• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 56,000 Covid Cases In Singapore From Dec 3 to 9! PAP Converting Expo Hall 10 Into Covid Hospital! Should John Tan Stock Up On Toilet Paper Again?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP had done a good job lah, so efficient leh especially set up everything in EXPO so fast hor, sign of more good years ahead! All ministar face camera smile until mouth big big to show positive energy and 正能量 (like Nasi Lemak Naily, oops....... should be Nas Daily who symbolised positivity in his vlogs)!!!
PM Lee can't hand over his job since Singapore is not Swee Swee now.
He will only hand over the Prime Minister when Singapore has no more problems

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I insist that we should bring back the CIRCUIT BREAKER again!!!. John Tan, bring convey my message to your master.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take your islamic intolerance garbage and fuck off from this thread.

"We hang out with clean people."
Now if that is not one of the most bigoted statements from you, then give us another one.
Sheesh .. that anal work really screwed your brains.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am unvaxxed and nothing happen to me leh.. Still cycling strong. I didn't wear mask, don't use hand sanitizer. Any covid " protection" I show my middle finger to all, and yet nothing happen to me.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when you have an idiot like OYK as Health minister.

Muddafugger was busy filming tiktok videos hoping that the cases will go down by itself and that he can claim a victory

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Citigroup employees, on edge over layoffs, told they can work remotely until the new year​

PUBLISHED FRI, DEC 15 202312:39 PM ESTUPDATED FRI, DEC 15 20234:10 PM EST
thumbnail

Hugh Son@HUGH_SON
WATCH LIVE
KEY POINTS
  • Citigroup told most of its employees that they can work remotely the final two weeks of December, CNBC has learned.
  • Workers can log in remotely from anywhere in their country of employment from Dec. 18 to Dec. 29, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
  • The policy applies to hybrid workers, which make up the majority of the bank’s 240,000 employees, said the people, who declined to be identified.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
all these stats include those who never test, cannot be bothered to test? if no, the figures should be x2 from official figures. so should be 100k cases a week. by end of 2023 should peak off and all will be fine. the faster u get covid, the better for you and everyone.
Yes, some do not even bother to self test. I believe the majority did not even see a doctor, hence a lot more cases unreported. We are all doomed!!!!