• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGH uses incompetent doctors for Sinkies. Trained doctors are reserved for FTs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless of course, you are LKY, you go to SGH and a top doctor will attend to you. And many camped at the SGH lobby to pray for you, hope you get well soon. :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,now many sinkies them knows,my friend a malay told me he pissarro off ,his family hv history of heart attach,sinkies comes in they see if too old they let it go if no koney or old ,this is happening but foreigners they lagi on,lol

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless of course, you are LKY, you go to SGH and a top doctor will attend to you. And many camped at the SGH lobby to pray for you, hope you get well soon.
Dental.jpg

I have absolutely no complaints about my dentist

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just reserved for FTs, but also reserved for PAP ministers and their family members...standing by 24/7.