• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: biggest PAP porlumpar for LKY

I am the biggest fan of our founding father. Many of my fellow grassroots leaders and I fell on our hands and knees and cried. Some of my fellow grassroots leaders who saw can attest to it.

_57416536_013556543-2.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

I will be emotional when lky dies. Dunno why maybe I want to be human.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr LKY is well love and respected not only in sg but all over the world. Many world leaders would travel to sg to pay their last respect when the day come.

That day will never come. He will live and live.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Start rehearsing now, PAP grassroots people. :(

[video=youtube;tZsVP2WoE9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZsVP2WoE9E[/video]

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee kuan yew admitted to icu with severe pneumonia

No PAP people holding candlelight vigil at SGH?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr LKY is well love and respected not only in sg but all over the world. Many world leaders would travel to sg to pay their last respect when the day come.

Hey John Tan, how come your England is not so standard today ?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: They are waiting for Old Fart at the Cul De Sac......

^
So, why seek treatment at the hospital and delay the inevitable? Speaking with a forked tongue again? I guess old habits die hard, considering that you were 'battling for merger' while being simultaneously also being a stooge of the British colonial govt. Old habits die hard, eh? :wink:

A liar too. Consistent.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry guys but i want to wish LKY get well soon. dun flame me cos' i think it's not nice to wish somebody to die. that's all...and have fun in this forum.:o

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

any ideas why dr mat not making any slightest noise?

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am the biggest fan of our founding father. Many of my fellow grassroots leaders and I fell on our hands and knees and cried. Some of my fellow grassroots leaders who saw can attest to it.

_57416536_013556543-2.jpg

your sympathy not as good as those in the article. Try again.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry guys but i want to wish LKY get well soon. dun flame me cos' i think it's not nice to wish somebody to die. that's all...and have fun in this forum.:o

Everyone dies, but his death is extra special because got public holiday.

So, it is not a bad thing to wish him dead. He already so old and so ill, perhaps it is a release for him and his familee. :o

If you're worried about karma, you can use that extra public holiday to donate money and do charity etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is sunny almost day round. No need for candles. In any case, they will shine their handphones.

Well, there are scented candles. I hear lavender scented candles can help sufferers of pneumonia. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, his cronies have done much damage to me as a person trying to survive in sinkieland but i let it go, if not i will probably end up in an asylum. i speak nothing but the tooth.:o

Everyone dies, but his death is extra special because got public holiday.

So, it is not a bad thing to wish him dead. He already so old and so ill, perhaps it is a release for him and his familee. :o

If you're worried about karma, you can use that extra public holiday to donate money and do charity etc.

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do these silly people still worship him like God. This I simply cannot understand.

He is a human. He did well to build Singapore in his early years and during his prime.

But he, like many other world leaders sucumb to Greed and Insecurity. And he has actually destroyed what he built, and as a result, we now have a Singapore that is full of crime, foreigners, rubbish, discrimination against locals, infrastructure failures, and the list goes on.

He has destroyed the lives and families of a lot of his political opponents, as well.

So, is this man Great? I doubt.

He destroyed what he built. That's my humble view.