• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro,

yeah i am buying for my own stay and not to speculate the market..

My S&P will be tomorrow, going down with my very old mother, because I am buying under her name due to dumb HDB policy.

I am having problem getting all my $$ over.. 53,500 RM still in singapore dollars.

converted based on 2.4 rate will be SGD 22291.67.. imagine gonna bring so much cash with me.
Not very comfortable... :(:(

actually i didn't see this else i can propose to u paying me in sgd and i can do cashier order for u cos got some funds in banks over there.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This post is specially for DreamorAction

NI Promotion :

just update you the promotion for nusa idaman . We have finished the promotion RM10k end of December 2011. But , we going to have another promotion SEN Q (Electrical products chain store) Voucher - RM8000.00 ( estimated only , haven't confirmed the amount ) ) in 17/2 to 26/2 .

My marketing said no more RM10,000.00 cash rebate . We will give one week promotion , who able to sign the S&P and Pay for the 1st 10% whitin 14 days entitle for the SEN Q voucher .

Beside that , the end lot we left for the unit which at Jalan 8/9 - short 5 ft ( No.19 ) , next to TNB NO.4 & No.38 , jln 8/7 ( near to TNB )

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes a look at the skycam shows woodlands heading into JB packed like sardines. Tuas and outgoing to SG still looks fine though (for the time being).
I find the best time to head to SG and vice versa is starting from the hour before CNY 12 midnight. Smooth as abalone.

Brace for it folks. the mother of all jams has officially started.

Cheers.

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the EDL is suppose to be operational this month and start charging from next month? We are approaching the end of the month and there isn't any news. Looks like there is some delay with the negotiation on how much to charge.

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal

NI Promotion :

just update you the promotion for nusa idaman . We have finished the promotion RM10k end of December 2011. But , we going to have another promotion SEN Q (Electrical products chain store) Voucher - RM8000.00 ( estimated only , haven't confirmed the amount ) ) in 17/2 to 26/2 .

My marketing said no more RM10,000.00 cash rebate . We will give one week promotion , who able to sign the S&P and Pay for the 1st 10% whitin 14 days entitle for the SEN Q voucher .

Beside that , the end lot we left for the unit which at Jalan 8/9 - short 5 ft ( No.19 ) , next to TNB NO.4 & No.38 , jln 8/7 ( near to TNB )

I think this is expected as sales is going kind of slow, especially for the intermediate. But why from 17/2 to 26/2 only?

When I checked, thought 38, jln 8/7 was sold. Maybe that guy loan not approved or chicken out.
Anyway, I think No.38 is not bad, comparing to the other end lot choices...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks ah tiong jie ... The lifeline is still open then ... Woo hoo ...

Praying on toto tonight then I can buy a few :biggrin:

Wishing u and everyone HUAT ar!! Take care and be safe tO those travelling :wink:

NI Promotion :

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow super long holiday for you! Staying in JB throughout or heading up north? i tried that last year sent my mum and sis to SG chinatown after reunion dinner whilst i sneaked back to the office to clear come work (I have since learnt to cut back).

Very smooth at night of cny cos most people have balik kampong and those who need to return to sg will see no firework.. Why should they return?

I reached jb on Friday and I think I will only return to Singapore on 30 jan...so stressful to be in spore. But positively speaking, during Chinese new year, the population and traffic in the island will cut by 20 to 30% at least...

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20120119-322860/2.html

Part of article on property - cna
Seem like Malaysia properties is hot favourate for Singaporean , I thinks same is applied to Nusajaya JB.

For foreign property investors

Local investors whose budget cannot get them a decent property here or are unwilling to pay sky-high prices have been buying foreign properties.

Malaysian properties, a hot favourite among Singaporeans, are very attractively priced, thanks to the favourable exchange rates. In addition, Singaporeans can seek financing of up to 80 per cent from banks in Malaysia.

"Personally, I won't buy anywhere I'm not familiar with or where it's too inconvenient to get to," says Benjamin Heng, associate marketing director at Propnex.

He paid RM640,000 (S$262,000) for a 450sqf studio apartment in a project called Bukit Ceylon in Kuala Lumpur, which will be ready in two or three years' time. The apartment is near a shopping and dining stretch at Bukit Bintang, popular with expats.

"I know Kuala Lumpur well, Malaysia's economy is looking good, there is great emphasis on free trade and a steady stream of expatriates working there. At RM1,400 per sq ft, it is relatively good value for money for a property in such a good location, compared to Singapore. I expect to get a rental yield of at least six per cent."

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore patients will be allowed to use their Medisave to access healthcare services at Gleneagles Medini Hospital, Iskandar Malaysia.
Gleneagles Medini - a 300-bed and 150-suite private hospital across 15 acres of land in Medini.

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
I guess they dont have any more good units for foreigners to buy . Only left a lot of intermediate unit priced below 480K , how Singaporean can buy ?
hmm. maybe 480k is also too expensive for local. btw, last week found tat endlot 8/10 unit 15 still available. looks to me is quite a good unit, but wonder why still available after 3 months sales. today check, it is gone

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
well. if intermediate no buyer till uem up the price to 500k above, then congratulate to those who buy corner or end lot

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm. maybe 480k is also too expensive for local. btw, last week found tat endlot 8/10 unit 15 still available. looks to me is quite a good unit, but wonder why still available after 3 months sales. today check, it is gone

You see , locals got lot of choice . 50K to 100K also have , surely they will think that 480K is a big price to pay despite being G&G.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kung Hei Fatt Choy to all celebrating Chinese New Year... and happy holidays to the rest. Be safe on the roads if you are travelling...

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
jasonjst said:
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2BMoney/Property/Story/A1Story20120119-322860/2.html

"I know Kuala Lumpur well, Malaysia's economy is looking good, there is great emphasis on free trade and a steady stream of expatriates working there. At RM1,400 per sq ft, it is relatively good value for money for a property in such a good location, compared to Singapore. I expect to get a rental yield of at least six per cent."

Until a few years ago, rm 1,400 is still considered expensive by Singapore standards. But more than 6% yield... Wow! Anyone can verify that? Certainly a good investment if that's the case.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until a few years ago, rm 1,400 is still considered expensive by Singapore standards. But more than 6% yield... Wow! Anyone can verify that? Certainly a good investment if that's the case.
Bro,
This is what he wrote :- At RM1,400 per sq ft, it is relatively good value for money for a property in such a good location, compared to Singapore. I expect to get a rental yield of at least six per cent." He is expecting , not yet rented out as flat can only be ready in few year times.

If he think Rm 1,400 psf is value for money . Good for all us here as ours is in the region of 170 to 350 /= depending on when you brought. We all will HUAT BIG BIG , even if it hit half of RM1400/=. Its a matter of time .

Lastly happy CNY bro .. CAI SHENG will bless us all here in JB !

Last edited:

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

NI Promotion :

Wow! 2nd thread and is already 1125 post!

If only the name of each precinct fm individual developer come with individual thread, and with links. So much easier for everyone to browse thru. Example NI. Hard time looking for the link.

TS, is the NI project the one beside Bt Indah, Jusco?

Tks.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bukit Ceylon is in downtown KL but not in the so called "KLCC area" - at best "near KLCC area". A bit optimistic to expect >6% rental return for RM 1400 psf buying price immediate term. Realistically, 4% is possible in the short term and 6% probably within 5 years in my humbe view.

Like most in this forum, I do believe Nusajaya has huge potential in both short and medium term. Don't need to look elsewhere.....we are sitting on the future yet to be discover.

Wishing everyone a great dragon year ahead that come roaring to Iskandar Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.