• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Bahru-Singapore Underground Link to be Studied

http://super325.com/2012/01/05/johor-bahru-singapore-underground-link-to-be-studied-5-photos/

Malaysia and Singapore are considering an underground border link between the countries. A study already looking into a Johor Baru-Singapore transit system, will now examine too this option

Source:
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...aru-singapore-underground-link-to-be-studied/
http://utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2012&dt=0105&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Terkini&pg=bt_24.htm

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now u need infrared camera, motion detector, chicken guards, personal body guard, pepper sprays, roof detector, grills, stainless steel door, baseball bat etc. Should be safe liao

Oh and a basket of rotten eggs to attack the intruders!

It could be opp way. Jialet I go n change my unit Liao la. So dangerous de.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now u need infrared camera, motion detector, chicken guards, personal body guard, pepper sprays, roof detector, grills, stainless steel door, baseball bat etc. Should be safe liao

I dun stay there will be much safer. Who wan to rent ???? I go n buy hh , hahhahahaha

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back wave push front wave ... Growth is a good sign :biggrin: like lastresort bro can't wait to grow bigger to catch someone's eye :p

It was only page 7 when I signed out last night. Now it is page 19!!! This thread is grow too fast. I think they are still trying to catch up. Brother yonglip takes the lead for the time being.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was only page 7 when I signed out last night. Now it is page 19!!! This thread is grow too fast. I think they are still trying to catch up. Brother yonglip takes the lead for the time being.

Oh ya coz bro Doa like full time in this thread n contributes a lot of posts.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As in going out from NI towards the x junction?

NI is a big development. Maybe the future West Lake Terrace might be of concern if it turns into a bigger worship building...i am thinking in terms of traffic jam :eek:

actually not only traffic jam.. u know, places of worships tend to get quite noisy during certain festivities (not only mosques, temples and even churches do)

long time back i was once in amk central visiting a friend. i could hear the mosque beside it had praying in loud hailers, and in the backyard slaying the lamb.. stopped looking when i starting seeing the blood on the floor :eek:
(but of course, it was supposed to be behind-doors.. just that we could see from the over 25 storey flat beside it)

Last edited:

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm only aware of the water issue last time. Electricity was ever a concern ar? Didn't know that. I still don't see much "driving factor" on this agreement leh ?

they may be forward-looking for multiple sources.. they privatised the local power plants to some tiong company right?
so if the local ones create problems, they still have malaysian power to depend on

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahem, now my name is being mentioned. Sorry guys, now u can only smell the fumes. I'm speeding way ahead in getting "her" attention Ho Ho Ho. Xmas gift came late :biggrin:

Ah tiong, u mean I'm too noisy ar? I will change for u. Whatever u want me to be. I can even plug and catch the meteor for u lmao :p

Oh ya coz bro Doa like full time in this thread n contributes a lot of posts.

Last edited:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually not only traffic jam.. u know, places of worships tend to get quite noisy during certain festivities (not only mosques, temples and even churches do)

long time back i was once in amk central visiting a friend. i could hear the mosque beside it had praying in loud hailers, and could the backyard slaying the lamb.. stopped looking when i starting seeing the blood on the floor :eek:
(but of course, it was supposed to be behind-doors.. just that we could see from the over 25 storey flat beside it)

:eek: Just like Old Testament time LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.