• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live report at hougang

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They jammed the cell frequencies. PAP knows that if a bomb goes off, that's the end of them too.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They jammed the cell frequencies. PAP knows that if a bomb were to go off, that's the end of them too.

i dont think they are smart enough to think about that ..by the way i have to walk all the way to the MRT station to pee , even when theres a mobile toliet near the void deck !!! those dogs dont allow me to use it !!! THEY TOLD ME ITS NOT FOR THE PUBLIC !!!!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. My friend drove me there for a while. Jammed like hell more than an hour just from Toa Payoh to Hougang. Absolutely no parking space available. Tried illegal parking and went down to recce. No way man, no way to get in anywhere within viewing and hearing distance. We looked up the nearby HDB blocks. All floors all balconys packed. So we went off. :(

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. My friend drove me there for a while. Jammed like hell more than an hour just from Toa Payoh to Hougang. Absolutely no parking space available. Tried illegal parking and went down to recce. No way man, no way to get in anywhere within viewing and hearing distance. We looked up the nearby HDB blocks. All floors all balconys packed. So we went off. :(

@ Forvendet

Bro, you can still SQUEEZE in :biggrin:

I did that with my family members :wink:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw somone capture these nice huge crowd ( WP Rally ) CLEAR image photo !

5dlc2v.jpg

63xf2v.jpg

67uyl1.jpg

2en5emu.jpg

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont think they are smart enough to think about that ..by the way i have to walk all the way to the MRT station to pee , even when theres a mobile toliet near the void deck !!! those dogs dont allow me to use it !!! THEY TOLD ME ITS NOT FOR THE PUBLIC !!!!

KNN... what the hell dogs jaga mobile toilet !!! Bro... you should go on stage and pee there... :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to hear that the Singapore Police allow you to drink at the rally site.

But how did you keep your beer cold?

walaneh just came home ... no joke ..... reached there 7pm ..... already at the back ..... some more carry one crate heineken and 1 chivas ....... nearly fainted when reaching half way to main stage.... must be at least more than 100,000 people there ....:o:o:eek:

Workers' Party ....Workers Party ..... All the Way ......:smile::smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, well done with the pics.
2. wow! an impressive turnout for wp!
3. i am looking forward to the aljunied thing.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x810.jpg

Residents watch from the 16th floor of an apartment complex as thousands of spectators gather to listen to Singapore's opposition Workers party candidates during the first day of rallying in Hougang housing district in Singapore on April 28, 2011.​