• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live report at hougang

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter you back from Japan just to cast vote.
To all dont worry later after midnight I sure ther will be clip on U-tube. Because need time to go back home and upload.

yes bro...2 days ago i reach singapore . now im trying to upload the photo i took just now ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
untitledhjfkckj.jpg

untitledhgfhghjk.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
bro, glad to know you are back in town for D-Day!

You can upload pics to photobucket.com Now they are too small lah.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How was the rally? Shiok? Good turnout? Was the crowd supportive?

very very shiok ...this is my first time going rally . tons of supporter . lots of ISD too . some of them even went up to the top of nearest HDB flat to spy . lots of plainclothes police too .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, glad to know you are back in town for D-Day!

You can upload pics to photobucket.com Now they are too small lah.

i use my iphone to send email to myself and load to photobucket ...but still too small leh ...why ?