• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live report at hougang

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry to disappoint you guys ...i promise the next live will include a video and i will try to interview some voters if possible ...really paiseh this time ..

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone got the pic like the last GE? or even video? >:( cant make it tonight. ISD sure a lot one, no need to say. must report everything to LKY ala minute!!! we got our ISD too! GD is sammyboy ISD now for this GE2011.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how do i post video here without uploading youtube ?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i use my iphone to send email to myself and load to photobucket ...but still too small leh ...why ?

I assume your original photo resolution is of a decent size. In photobucket.com, out of the four options of copying the link, choose Direct Link. In your post here, paste that in by clicking on the icon Insert Image

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 8.50pm

e9d9xj.jpg

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, i think there are 2 photo files in your phone : 1 is the thumbnail, the other is the actual photo. I think u may have extracted the first.