• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Live report at hougang

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tumblr_lkd3sb3JEA1qjztzt

No shit?!? Such a big turnout on the first day!!??
tumblr_lkd3sb3JEA1qjztzt.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walaneh just came home ... no joke ..... reached there 7pm ..... already at the back ..... some more carry one crate heineken and 1 chivas ....... nearly fainted when reaching half way to main stage.... must be at least more than 100,000 people there ....:o:o:eek:

Workers' Party ....Workers Party ..... All the Way ......:smile::smile:

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was very near to the stage, cannot make phone call. Went to the block and it is ok. Why? Anyone experience the same thing as me?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I took a taxi there, wow! it was really packed. I am looking forward to the next one for Aljunied too. Keep the rally update coming.

jw5

Loyal
walaneh just came home ... no joke ..... reached there 7pm ..... already at the back ..... some more carry one crate heineken and 1 chivas ....... nearly fainted when reaching half way to main stage.... must be at least more than 100,000 people there ....:o:o:eek:

Workers' Party ....Workers Party ..... All the Way ......:smile::smile:

Didn't forvendet tell you to go there at 6.30 to chope seat? Why u 7pm then reach?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/If1bXl7gZ_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this should be the CORRECT one :biggrin: ( Taken from HWZ Forum )

Because i left at almost 9.30 PM and right after Chen Show Mao finish his Speech.

The CROWD is STILL HUGE ! And there are still MANY people just arrived and WALKING towards the RALLY Open field...

2zg5892.jpg

Last edited: