• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of members with property/ies in Iskandar Malaysia.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not know it is such a serious offend taking other PH number.

Anyway I am not the one with a mistress........
Why you so concern what I say?

Anyway I am done with Malaysia; now looking at Vietnam. Everyone should keep an eye at Vietnam. A giant awakening. Population 95m.

You can continue to have fun in this thread.....

Your comments were quite interesting. Quite bored here. Anyway got to know a bit more... :p

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
xxx deleted. 1.3M for 924sft.. hmm. i think better to get PH at that price. environment nicer.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true. The office girl is my secret agent. We have a contract w ur wife to monitor ur female associates (including e toilet cleaning auntie who got ur hp number yesterday also). I have already asked my agent to prepare a pair of scissors when she meets u, under instruction from ur wife.

whoa! dude! what's up with that??

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why mistress and not mistresses.

I visited my JB lawyer office; the girl there only earn RM1,800. When I told her I am not taking loan; I think she got instant orgasm. I even pass her my HP, and she instantly and instinctively key in her phone number.

Time to use your property and max it out. Why keep one when you can have 10 mistresses.

What for you give her HP number? Did she give you her number?
Many people here apply loans for Malaysian properties la...but they do not need to apply for overseas purchases. :biggrin:

herman_chemin

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you had booked, no need to regret. At this price, I suppose it is for own stay. As long as it is for own stay and you have holding power, it is ok.
The location is good and easy to reach from CIQ.

Thanks everyone for your constructive advices. Yes true it is meant for my retirement nest. After pondering over a few days I realized that the price is indeed far fetched for a condo in JB even though it is just across the CIQ and am trying to evaluate other projects . So I called the agent to terminate my intention to purchase as I had not signed the SPA yet. After unsuccessfully trying to persuade me to buy the unit she commented that I will not be able to get back any cents of my deposit as I had voluntarily pulled out as this is the practice in Johor and also in other parts of Malaysia. Is this true that this is a standard practice that is adapted by the property sector in Malaysia? If not are there any avenues that I can seek to get a refund?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks everyone for your constructive advices. Yes true it is meant for my retirement nest. After pondering over a few days I realized that the price is indeed far fetched for a condo in JB even though it is just across the CIQ and am trying to evaluate other projects . So I called the agent to terminate my intention to purchase as I had not signed the SPA yet. After unsuccessfully trying to persuade me to buy the unit she commented that I will not be able to get back any cents of my deposit as I had voluntarily pulled out as this is the practice in Johor and also in other parts of Malaysia. Is this true that this is a standard practice that is adapted by the property sector in Malaysia? If not are there any avenues that I can seek to get a refund?

Just say you cannot secure a bank loan. At most they will charge you for admin charges before refund.
No, it is not a standard practice to forfeit all the booking fee if the SPA is not signed.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

U must have been attracted to its location n price initially. Not sure if it will be easy to find a replacement house that meets ur criteria. It is a little hard to gauge e demand n price once RTS is formally announced.

herman_chemin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone have any information on M condominium at Larkin as I am only interested to look for a condo near the causeway? Developer is MB builders do and price is very reasonable at RM538 for a 3 bedrooms 38 floor 1068 sqft almost fully furnished unit. Is this a good buy for a retirement nest?

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently book a 2 bedroom 24 floor unit about 942 sqft at tri-tower for 1.3 mil. Being a new comer to the Malaysian property market can anyone share their constructive views whether I was being impulsive or is it a good investment or there are better options elsewhere in JB? Rgds.

If RTS is a real true thing that both garmen are working towards ...... you will be the winner .....

Be confident ....

Will more Singaporean buy property in JB once the RTS is announced in the three mth ?

Will more ......... three years down the road when the construction progress reach 60% ?

Will price,,,,,,,,, when ... next 6 month you will be able to take the RTS and travel to Bugis smoothly ?

I believe more sporean and locals are " wait and see" after 2014 budget ........ , when people are panick , shall we be greedy ?

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must have been attracted to its location n price initially. Not sure if it will be easy to find a replacement house that meets ur criteria. It is a little hard to gauge e demand n price once RTS is formally announced.

people are rushing to Country Garden ........

Tritower has lesser unit .....

IMHO , if the built quality delivered by MB , the psf quoted is justifiable .

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only fault I find with CG is the reclaim land. It should have done better marketing to assure or guarantee the land stability after x years. Otherwise it is a fine project perfect for own stay.

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only fault I find with CG is the reclaim land. It should have done better marketing to assure or guarantee the land stability after x years. Otherwise it is a fine project perfect for own stay.

I hope Country Garden will be the winner ......... they have to be the winner

All of us Huat together ..........................

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi herman_chemin

if you are buying this apartment for own use. Do consider the following:
1. are you going to drive? if no, i doubt Singaporeans are comfortable with public transports in JB.
2. it is good to buy a higher and more expensive unit than something cheapo, as you are more likely to get better neighbors like Japaneses.
3. cheaper projects are likely to have more locals. they may invite their extended families to use swimming pool, for BBQ, or overnight mahjong !

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha.. I dont think MB builder, a big player in JB, is stupid :smile: if they price Pinnacle much cheaper than Tri Tower. Probably they (not me) think sky88 side is inferior.
the land behind Tri Tower is classified as New emerging communities in SJER CDP 2025, probably they will redeveloped into super high rise to support CDB activities.

herman_chemin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Other than location it is the lesser unit the exclusivity of 4 units per floor and 4 elevators to service each unit that Tri-Tower offered I was initially attracted to. In addition the floorings are a combination of marbles and teakwood. My main concern is whether the price tag justifiable.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason is simple. They got the land cheap.

Pinnacle is suppose to be DNP Plaza 2. That is how long ago MB builder acquire the land.

Close to dirt cheap is their cost.

haha.. I dont think MB builder, a big player in JB, is stupid :smile: if they price Pinnacle much cheaper than Tri Tower. Probably they (not me) think sky88 side is inferior.
the land behind Tri Tower is classified as New emerging communities in SJER CDP 2025, probably they will redeveloped into super high rise to support CDB activities.

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not know MB builder is so kind. Because they got the land cheap and they want to sell units cheap. haha. I don't think there is much correlation between cost of land and the final sale price. If they think they sell them at rm 1k psf (since nearby project is already rm 1400 psf), why should they sell at rm 700 psf. there are other reasons

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi herman_chemin

if you are buying this apartment for own use. Do consider the following:
1. are you going to drive? if no, i doubt Singaporeans are comfortable with public transports in JB.
2. it is good to buy a higher and more expensive unit than something cheapo, as you are more likely to get better neighbors like Japaneses.
3. cheaper projects are likely to have more locals. they may invite their extended families to use swimming pool, for BBQ, or overnight mahjong !

Valid points. Adding on.
4. Do your homework and scout the surrounding area. Larkin can be your dream retirement nest if it fits your needs but if the surrounding is filled with problems (ie. abandon pjts, facing cemetery or main road) best to avoid...
5. Make sure you spread your nest egg (ie. keep some form of "insurance" in Singapore) ... so that if M'sia policies/prices changes drastically, at least you can fall back to Sg...