• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of members with property/ies in Iskandar Malaysia.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worry. Eventually majority of 2 bedrooms will be above RM1 million.

Remember to say "thank you" the Malaysia Government.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buyers not stupid, plz. those 900K can easily push to M but those 500K to 800K condo downward pressure is higher as sinkie cant buy it and not willing to siao siao pay M just to own it. Developer will have much bigger 2 bedroom units that worth a million coming out, still want 2 bd? Aim for that, not too long from now.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sieve out the speculators/flippers from the investors.

Greedy developers have no support to cut carrot on investors.

Red hot also not good for market as genuine homebuyers will suffers.

Good luck to those still vested as the market find its equilibrium.

herman_chemin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently book a 2 bedroom 24 floor unit about 942 sqft at tri-tower for 1.3 mil. Being a new comer to the Malaysian property market can anyone share their constructive views whether I was being impulsive or is it a good investment or there are better options elsewhere in JB? Rgds.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM1380 psf...... wow..... super expensive.

I visited that place; only thing I like is the small old mama store next to it that I can buy a cold drink.

Nothing fascinating about this project....

--------------------------------------

I recently bought 2 units (3 bedrooms) in Pinnacle. Around RM710 psf. I believe in "margin of safety". But I am not saying my project is good or bad; just felt the price is very "fair". And it is 48% cheaper than Tri-Tower; and build by same developer. MAHA builder.

Recently book a 2 bedroom 24 floor unit about 942 sqft at tri-tower for 1.3 mil. Being a new comer to the Malaysian property market can anyone share their constructive views whether I was being impulsive or is it a good investment or there are better options elsewhere in JB? Rgds.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

After you had booked, no need to regret. At this price, I suppose it is for own stay. As long as it is for own stay and you have holding power, it is ok.
The location is good and easy to reach from CIQ.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only heard the good stuff why RM1380 psf is worth it :p

"RM1380 psf...... wow..... super.

I visited that place; I like is the small old mama.

fascinating about this project...."

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
断章取义。:biggrin:

I always speak my mind; offending another person with my thought is never a concern to me.:cool:

Tri - Tower is overprice.

I only heard the good stuff why RM1380 psf is worth it :p

"RM1380 psf...... wow..... super.

I visited that place; I like is the small old mama.

fascinating about this project...."

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some like Toyota Vios
Some like Toyota Altis
Some like Toyota Hiace
Some like Lexus

All also same manufacturer and for same purpose.
The difference is what you like may not be what I like. Your purpose may not be the same purpose as my purpose.

Eg. I do not have a driving licence, what for I buy BI or Medini? Sure la find a place where got easy transport.
Or I buy to keep mistress. What for I buy PH when my wife's relatives all buy there? :biggrin:

So is price the ONLY criteria?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some like Toyota Vios
Some like Toyota Altis
Some like Toyota Hiace
Some like Lexus

The difference is what you like may not be what I like. Your purpose may not be the same purpose as my purpose.

Eg. I do not have a driving licence, what for I buy BI or Medini? Sure la find a place where got easy transport.
Or I buy to keep mistress. What for I buy PH when my wife's relatives all buy there? :biggrin:

the most dangerous place is the safest place
but yr tai tai is smarter, keep yr $ tigh high, RM5 for u daily. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cannot take it, 1380psf (w tat size) is high @ current market. :p

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why mistress and not mistresses.

I visited my JB lawyer office; the girl there only earn RM1,800. When I told her I am not taking loan; I think she got instant orgasm. I even pass her my HP, and she instantly and instinctively key in her phone number.

Time to use your property and max it out. Why keep one when you can have 10 mistresses.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I visited my JB lawyer office; the girl there only earn RM1,800. When I told her I am not taking loan; I think she got instant orgasm. I even pass her my HP, and she instantly and instinctively key in her phone number.

Time to use your property and max it out. Why keep one when you can have 10 mistresses.

Wah...so u r the macho man with the macho wallet. Skinny dip like myself can only dream...lol

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's true. The office girl is my secret agent. We have a contract w ur wife to monitor ur female associates (including e toilet cleaning auntie who got ur hp number yesterday also). I have already asked my agent to prepare a pair of scissors when she meets u, under instruction from ur wife.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did not know it is such a serious offend taking other PH number.

Anyway I am not the one with a mistress........
Why you so concern what I say?

Anyway I am done with Malaysia; now looking at Vietnam. Everyone should keep an eye at Vietnam. A giant awakening. Population 95m.

You can continue to have fun in this thread.....

It's true. The office girl is my secret agent. We have a contract w ur wife to monitor ur female associates (including e toilet cleaning auntie who got ur hp number yesterday also). I have already asked my agent to prepare a pair of scissors when she meets u, under instruction from ur wife.

Last edited: