• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor Property Market Collapsed Thanks To Covid! Property Investors Can't Offload Can't Rent Out! Fucking Losers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the point of a landed property when all the land is tiled up with illegal extension built to maximum and any yard is to use for storing junk? Those usa Angmoh house then is considered landed property while a jb house is literally a cage with illegal extension that will encroach on your space and peace. What’s your motive to encourage sinkies to buy landed in jb? To offload yours? You should sell to your beloved Malaysians and since they dislike foreigners they deserve no foreigner investors indeed.
A cage surrounded by dog poo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easier for your ah neh customers to climb over the gate, enter your house and your holes.
They will lick your cb! He will use this tongue to slap your clit until your cb explode

View attachment 155505
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as whore. What did I do to deserve this ? Buy house in jb spent rm100k to renovate aka HELP MALAYSIAN and get slandered a slut whore mistress in return by evil ingrate Malaysians. And what do sinkies do to help? Nothing from silence to promise fake help and then disappeared and look at the proud sinkie traitor dogs cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network @Cottonmouth here abusing me . That’s the truth of Malaysians and sinkies. Pui!View attachment 155508

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as whore. What did I do to deserve this ? Buy house in jb spent rm100k to renovate aka HELP MALAYSIAN and get slandered a slut whore mistress in return by evil ingrate Malaysians. And what do sinkies do to help? Nothing from silence to promise fake help and then disappeared and look at the proud sinkie traitor dogs cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network @Cottonmouth here abusing me . That’s the truth of Malaysians and sinkies. Pui!View attachment 155508

You are the whore of JB, everyone in JB knew you are the dirty whore, cheebye open 24hours.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark yeo or Jeremy Quek proud Asshole son of Cantonese chicken go ask your whore mother how much and I should be asking you how much you cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network is paid to hide in rat hole abuse me? Pui! Want to attack me win last word go to my Facebook not hide in rat hole gangster criminal bully think you can use your anonymity to bully me. Pui!View attachment 155507View attachment 155506

OLD WHORE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the whore of JB, everyone in JB knew you are the dirty whore, cheebye open 24hours.
Everyone knows you Jeremy Quek are an eunuch with no LJ no balls hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken while you dare not even swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin you die a violent death. Btw I never give a damn whether I got hymen or virginity but the fact is i am a virgin with annulled marriage not scared of virginity test challenge or swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin. Not like you non morals no conscience CRIMINAL with Cantonese chicken mother dare not swear dare not show gangster face act decent man in real life . Pui! View attachment 155510

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows you Jeremy Quek are an eunuch with no LJ no balls hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken while you dare not even swear if Gansiokbin is a virgin you die a violent death. Btw I never give a damn whether I got hymen or virginity but the fact is i am a virgin with annulled marriage not scared of virginity test challenge or swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin. Not like you non morals no conscience CRIMINAL with Cantonese chicken mother dare not swear dare not show gangster face act decent man in real life . Pui! View attachment 155510

You are the Whore of Mayfair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the Whore of Mayfair.
You Jeremy Quek tell lies to harm woman and then best actor cry pap bully you ceca bully you. Pui! What a cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. I know you scared of man will let jw5 win last word but woman can bully will bully must win last word in rat hole. Listen up I let you win last word. Proud CRIMINAL son of chicken attack dog of Malaysians? Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek tell lies to harm woman and then best actor cry pap bully you ceca bully you. Pui! What a cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. I know you scared of man will let jw5 win last word but woman can bully will bully must win last word in rat hole. Listen up I let you win last word. Proud CRIMINAL son of chicken attack dog of Malaysians? Pui!

RM5

jw5

Loyal

Jeremy Quek licked Mark Yeo's asshole after Mark Yeo fucked your backside. :roflmao:

1660133579651.png

1660133645992.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the muud sultan wants chinks to invest in johor, it appears that many of his muud subjects don't like it because of the racism and religious hatred spread by their mosques.
They saw what happened to malays in sinkie. No way will they allow it to happen again.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They saw what happened to malays in sinkie. No way will they allow it to happen again.

muuds in Singapore are doing very well. They are more highly educated and have higher incomes than muuds in jiuhu. And the sinkie muuds did it without relying on racist bumi policies.