• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor Property Market Collapsed Thanks To Covid! Property Investors Can't Offload Can't Rent Out! Fucking Losers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cctv captured the video of my no morals no conscience Malaysian neighbor man stooping infront of my gate while letting his dog poo infront of my gate. As no morals and no conscience animal like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant defaming harassing me a virgin as public toilet indeed. Btw what did you do to harass the middle aged woman to be sent to jail? Remember what you just said to jw5 respectable member must answer question directly so do answer my question Pui!
And btw this is not one off but everyday affair of letting his dog poo anywhere it wished to poo and my gate is one of its favorite places. This is the kind of animal lover in Malaysia ie love your dog or cat while your neighbor can go die. Kampung spirit in Malaysia mentioned in living in jb section by some people ? That’s a biggest lie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw this is not one off but everyday affair of letting his dog poo anywhere it wished to poo and my gate is one of its favorite places. This is the kind of animal lover in Malaysia ie love your dog or cat while your neighbor can go die. Kampung spirit in Malaysia mentioned in living in jb section by some people ? That’s a biggest lie.
Not once but twice I met such atrocious dog neighbor and in my jb condo chat group there are such complaints of atrocious cat neighbors. So apparently it’s very very VERY common atrocious bad behavior in Malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cctv captured the video of my no morals no conscience Malaysian neighbor man stooping infront of my gate while letting his dog poo infront of my gate. As no morals and no conscience animal like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant defaming harassing me a virgin as public toilet indeed. Btw what did you do to harass the middle aged woman to be sent to jail? Remember what you just said to jw5 respectable member must answer question directly so do answer my question Pui!
Btw I have zero contact with this dog neighbor from my second house (that I sold two years ago). Never talked to them, never did a thing to them but people see you living ALONE can bully that’s Malaysians in JB full of self entitled BULLIES. Nope I didn’t go talk to him despite my cctv video because I already know the results from my first house Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell. Waste of effort talking to no morals no conscience barbarians. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I have zero contact with this dog neighbor from my second house (that I sold two years ago). Never talked to them, never did a thing to them but people see you living ALONE can bully that’s Malaysians in JB full of self entitled BULLIES. Nope I didn’t go talk to him despite my cctv video because I already know the results from my first house Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell. Waste of effort talking to no morals no conscience barbarians. Pui!
And this dog neighbor don’t even live next to me but diagonally opposite two houses away. So don’t blame me to be the problem when you no morals no conscience Malaysian gangsters self entitled bullies harassing me are the problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this time round I am not so stupid and kind like Nusa Duta time to sweep up the litter and dog poo thrown by barbarians. I just let it stay there. Littering Malaysians deserved to live in dirty neighbourhood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere except his own house compound to be precise. That’s how fucking disgrace and disgusting this Malaysian dog neighbour is indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t say kampong spirit. I think Malaysians have ZERO concept of neighbourliness. Only neighbor bullying and sabotage is in their dictionary.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even that diehard dogooder is giving up. ml is never a place to invest in due to ever changing political stunts, weakening currency, poorly run economy, and demoralized population. it’s not just double jeopardy, it’s quadruple jeopardy.

While the muud sultan wants chinks to invest in johor, it appears that many of his muud subjects don't like it because of the racism and religious hatred spread by their mosques.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course Malaysians are always profiting from Singaporeans with houses in jb but there are plenty of ingrates like my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell with no qualms to say 滚回你的hdb 去 after profitting from Singaporeans like me in one way or another. Looks like they even expect Singaporeans to do charity buy house in jb with no intention to make money.
. these scums are,

More Creative
More Cunning
More Daring.

So how to counter such Strong Qualities ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
to find furniture moldy for lack of ventilation, plastics sticky from humidity and dust, metals stained from moisture, floors covered with roaches, yards unkempt, kitchen filled with ants, toilets stink from lack of flushing and cleaning. yucks! my friend and his wife fainted. wanted to sell for a loss.
That is a problem posed by the pandemic, not something that is inherently exclusive to JB or Malaysia.

Selling for a loss is to be expected even without the pandemic because Johore is so big, and the Developers are always launching new projects.

I still feel that it's a good option for Sinkies who dream of living in a landed property if they know it's not achievable in Singapore. If you move further up north, Thailand does not allow foreigners to own landed property.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a problem posed by the pandemic, not something that is inherently exclusive to JB or Malaysia.

Selling for a loss is to be expected even without the pandemic because Johore is so big, and the Developers are always launching new projects.

I still feel that it's a good option for Sinkies who dream of living in a landed property if they know it's not achievable in Singapore. If you move further up north, Thailand does not allow foreigners to own landed property.
the problem is more political with policy changes like changing underwear. first they allow sinkies and other foreigners to make daily or multiple trips to jiuhu. then with change in gov, the new policy is to restrict daily entries to ml. sinkies without a pr or multiple entry visa to ml kena tekan or entry rejected. then they change the mm2h visa from 10 years to 5 years. and raise the minimum incum level from myr10k to myr40k per month. how does one keep up with policy changes if a new coalition takes over? very difficult to call ml a 2nd home or make it a permanent residential abode.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem is more political with policy changes like changing underwear. first they allow sinkies and other foreigners to make daily or multiple trips to jiuhu. then with change in gov, the new policy is to restrict daily entries to ml. sinkies without a pr or multiple entry visa to ml kena tekan or entry rejected. then they change the mm2h visa from 10 years to 5 years. and raise the minimum incum level from myr10k to myr40k per month. how does one keep up with policy changes if a new coalition takes over? very difficult to call ml a 2nd home or make it a permanent residential abode.
That, I agree.

Still, not every sinkie who bought landed properties in JB would want to move there permanently. Many are happy to use it as holiday homes. If they can stay there for 180 days every year, they are more than happy.

Using it as a permanent residential abode is a different consideration. They should marry a JH boo if that is the case.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That, I agree.

Still, not every sinkie who bought landed properties in JB would want to move there permanently. Many are happy to use it as holiday homes. If they can stay there for 180 days every year, they are more than happy.

Using it as a permanent residential abode is a different consideration. They should marry a JH boo if that is the case.
How easy is it for a mudlander to get residency in Singkieland...? And is it just as easy for singkies to get residency in mudland?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
. these scums are,

More Creative
More Cunning
More Daring.

Scums? Sinkies are no good people too as far as abusing women is concerned. Plenty of such proud assholes in this forum. And it’s proven just a JB shit house is enough for sinkies with houses in JB to keep quiet on vicious crimes done to me by Malaysians. Any Singaporean that has been bullied by foreigners all know this fact lah sinkies are biggest traitor can’t be counted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
. these scums are,

More Creative
More Cunning
More Daring.

Daring to bully only when the opponent is woman ALONE in JB is called strong quality? I call that evil coward criminal bully. If bully woman is called strong, tell lies to harm people is called smart too. All kinds of lies in jb from Malaysian pretending to be sinkies to pretending to ask questions about property in forum to generate interest to pretending to be selling your mother or friend house when it’s your own house to smearing a woman opponent is slut mistress whore. No morals no conscience.

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daring to bully only when the opponent is woman ALONE in JB is called strong quality? I call that evil coward criminal bully. If bully woman is called strong, tell lies to harm people is called smart too. All kinds of lies in jb from Malaysian pretending to be sinkies to pretending to ask questions about property in forum to generate interest to pretending to be selling your mother or friend house when it’s your own house to a woman opponent is slut mistress whore. No morals no conscience.
@ginfreely

HOW MUCH?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What’s the point of a landed property when all the land is tiled up with illegal extension built to maximum and any yard is to use for storing junk? Those usa Angmoh house then is considered landed property while a jb house is literally a cage with illegal extension that will encroach on your space and peace. What’s your motive to encourage sinkies to buy landed in jb? To offload yours? You should sell to your beloved Malaysians and since they dislike foreigners they deserve no foreigner investors indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s the point of a landed property

Easier for your ah neh customers to climb over the gate, enter your house and your holes.
They will lick your cb! He will use this tongue to slap your clit until your cb explode

1660131659789.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark yeo or Jeremy Quek proud Asshole son of Cantonese chicken go ask your whore mother how much and I should be asking you how much you cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network is paid to hide in rat hole abuse me? Pui! Want to attack me win last word go to my Facebook not hide in rat hole gangster criminal bully think you can use your anonymity to bully me. Pui!View attachment 155507View attachment 155506