• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

legends of sbf

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam Leong,the self-proclaimed PAP IB ,PAP spokes person in SBF who I respect and value.
Brother Scroobal who is a little self-inflated but non theless a legend.

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one mentioned that legendary OA retard?

How can? He is the biggest gong cheebye donor , no. 1 total in terms of posts, threads. No. 1 clone master. I am his fan.

Heheh.. You are damn useless u know that? Mo Lan Yong. :biggrin:

It's your over confidence and underestimation of me that has led u to your pathetic state. So u kena ass by my counter mind games.. shiok or not? :biggrin:

Let me tell u this.. chasing after my fart aka stalking does not put me off. You can reply in my threads and i can let your posting stay there and take my own sweet time to make u wait patiently for me. And not too long ago i let u waited for more than 24 hours. :biggrin: It's also for others to see what kind of fuck up character u have in this forum and real life. :biggrin:

No balls to use PigFace to post in real time? Scared of my endless "greetings"? Why so when u have been doing that for years to other innocent forummers? Weak la... PUI :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please stay in topic! Taking about legend so what the fuck does it got to do with stupid PAP?

You should tell that to your team mate who made post #76.

What the fuck has it got to do with clones (which I have none) or PAP IB hunting which I delight in doing.

Now get the hell out of my sight! :oIo::kma:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau so m any laucheows suddenly appear to be counted as legends > all acting like lansia!!!
Asterix is the only sensible forummer here with substance!!

I voted Asterix the Modern Legend!!! Hooray!!!!!!!

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal
LumWahWah said:
I am a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. :(

Wow. Using 4 clones

LumWanWah
KotekFreedom
ImerysAsia
Eric_Lum

to display your stupidity again? How about using SIFU? Can't. Tio banned hahahaha
There... told u that u are hot headed. I succeeded in getting u pissed again whahahaha

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waulau so m any laucheows suddenly appear to be counted as legends > all acting like lansia!!!
Asterix is the only sensible forummer here with substance!!

I voted Asterix the Modern Legend!!! Hooray!!!!!!!

little wonder why you get fucked everytime....

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal
LumWahWah said:
I am a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. :(

It's so easy to piss u off and let u dig your own hole. Whahahaha

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal
LumWahWah said:

Aiyoh.. u damn loh-soh! Keep repeating that u are a gong kia. We know that! :biggrin:

Contrary to what u think, i will let your display of stupidity remain at the football threads until i decide to update them. Don't worry. i won't wait for them so there is no chance of u making me wait. :biggrin: It also depends on what time Leongsam decides to release your rubbish. If he takes too long then paiseh. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I nominate Kopi piece of dog shit n boss sam as Sammyboy legends.

Kopi Piece of Dog Shit as the legendary Clown

N Boss Sam as the legendary Pap Asshole.

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LumWahWah said:

CB U damn loh-soh! There u go again ok ok we know we know.. :biggrin:

I have been in this forum long enough to know what timings moderated posts will release from the queue, excluding those release manually by the forum host. Looks like YOU are the one who is made to wait.... or worse - your rubbish get deleted without seeing the light of day hahahahaha. And u are a moron to think that i will get agitated and quickly make postings to overtake your rubbish spam. Making clowns wait has always been my style. Hahahaha

Last edited: