• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

legends of sbf

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I nominate Kopi piece of dog shit n boss sam as Sammyboy legends.

Kopi Piece of Dog Shit as the legendary Clown

N Boss Sam as the legendary Pap Asshole.

thank you Hypocrite..your name is a legend itself .....you are alwaysThe GREATest legendary Hypocrite!!!

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LumWahWah said:
I am a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. :(

Sigh.. can u sing a different tune? tsk tsk tsk.. never change...

What did i said earlier? You have to waaaaaait patiently for your rubbish to appear... or maybe not. :biggrin: I took more than 2 hours off away from this forum to have breakfast, now just back to resume my daily voluntary tasks so don't blame me and the world that i am ahead of u in this game. You have ready to post clones that u use them for powerless profanities "zaps" but u chose to post in moderation because u know u will lose and u are a coward hahahaha

Last edited:

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LumWahWah said:
I am a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. :(
Blah blah blah....

By the time i finish updating my football threads, rubbish from your 4 clones below will be behind my posts.. or maybe not at all - tio delete. Hahahaha

LumWanWah
KotekFreedom
ImerysAsia
Eric_Lum

You were expecting them to appear fast but it did not. :biggrin: Don't say i never give u leeway.. Later today when u do post again, i will let your inane postings stay at the last post and take my time to post updates. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SU8ZER0

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. :(

OK OK... sibeh loh-soh :rolleyes:

Wow. Getting yourself busy logging in to these clones of yours below? Have u got them posted? Can't wait for people to see your childishness and stupidity. :biggrin:

KotexFreedom
Eric_Lum
ImerysAsia
LumWanWah
keling is shit
ssrrvv11
facebook
patrickv

Eh kotek... u forgot to log in and post with windows & ls-knnbccb leh :biggrin:

For the whole of last month no one is able to know my (S) member so i have cancelled subscription and will soon pick another. Aren't u curious to know which one it will be? :biggrin: It's a clone that u hated most and haven't seen for a long time. But don't worry as u just have to bear having an eyesore with it for just one whole month. Hahahahaha

Last edited:

SU8ZER0

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. :(

Eh Kotek, What happened? Where are your rubbish? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Moron, the football betting advertisers at the sports gambling folder are sponsors and pays the bills for this forum to run smoothly. They are the ones that calls the shots.

I said in my earlier posts that contrary to what u think, if your rubbish ever gets released from the moderation queue and onto the soccer threads, i won't respond immediately by posting updates over it and will take my own sweet time to post updates so it's a losing game for u whenever the advertisers see your rubbish there. :biggrin: