• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

legends of sbf

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
merl, locke and scroo made up the triangle with ramseth in the middle of the trinity. only that ram went to meet his maker and scroo went on to Bermuda :cool:

That LockeLiberal had been exposed:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

Recall some nick called IndependentDirect or something claimed that LockeLiberal is handling an important court case, that's why he is absent. Yeah sure, I don't see any that started from early June and still haven't finished. And besides, didn't that kalang kabok LockeLiberal claimed that he was not a lawyer. PAP IB is truly useless. If I were their boss, I would fire all of them.

Last edited:
J

JeanGrey

so many legends. no wonder even the best psychics cannot see through all the smoke and mirrors, cloaks and daggers.

for those who know who i am, thanks for keeping the secret. for those who don't, don't mind fuck yourself too much. its not healthy.

one day, we shall all post our pics as avatars. but that's too soon.

"slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about"
it is a fact: 12 locusts cannot defeat 1 daishi.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vets like TFBH, Kingrant, Merl Haggard should also be in the list..

And not forgetting our SBF resident Kapitan the Honourable Goh Meng Seng..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also nominate the gay with the moniker Nelson who never fails to make us chuckle with his many gay agenda filled threads..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That LockeLiberal had been exposed:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

Recall some nick called IndependentDirect or something claimed that LockeLiberal is handling an important court case, that's why he is absent. Yeah sure, I don't see any that started from early June and still haven't finished. And besides, didn't that kalang kabok LockeLiberal claimed that he was not a lawyer. PAP IB is truly useless. If I were their boss, I would fire all of them.

And that Scroobal was humiliated in this other thread trying to use his Jedi mind tricks learned from Shitty Times:

be that as it may, this thread is for posterity (content/s notwithstanding) and their absence (fortunately or unfortunately) is debatable as to whether they're sorely missed or there's no love lost. their perspectives (and yours too) made for good reading, is all I say.